Pics that make you smile

This was a comment in one of my videos.
Troll.png

I couldn't help but to LMAO. :D

the wife grabbed the testicles of her husband, and pulled him down to the ground. Chuong then jumped on the man’s belly, her hands not releasing his private parts.
Chuong was still squeezing her husband’s balls when she finally managed to call the police.

An autopsy revealed that he died of tracheal effusion, with food stuck in his windpipe, leading to suffocation

So she grabbed 'those', then jumped on his belly while still holding those, called the cops at the same time, and also fed him?

:)

Porsche V Bmw parking standoff exceeds one year. (china)

An incredibly middle class row has ended up with two drivers boxing each others' luxury cars in for more than a year.

The motorists got into a scrap last year - but far from settling the matter the brawl just made them more enraged - and cunning.

This amazing picture, from the city of Xi’an, capital of north-west China’s Shaanxi Province, shows a Porsche Boxster blocking the road in front of a parked BMW 5 Series.

Both vehicles are collecting dust in their respective positions, with leaves, twigs, and even bird droppings covering both vehicles, which have not been moved since April 2015.

PAY-blocking.jpg

PAY-blocking.jpg

PAY-blocking.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/very-middle-class-squabble-results-7956683

So she grabbed 'those', then jumped on his belly while still holding those, called the cops at the same time, and also fed him?

I am sorry. It seems the author of this news has a as bad enlish as me :D
I read it in Vietnamese and try to find a english version for you :D

Than, I was picturing her jumping up and down on his stomache, with her feet, while maintaining her 'handhold'. Seems difficult, but maybe there is a deadly vietnamese form of martial arts that teaches how to do this?

Chuong told police she had been repeatedly assaulted by her husband, whom she was separated from, and had only intended to ‘warn’ him when grabbing his testicles, she said.

She should have done 'that' the first time he hit her. :)

I'm thinking the food in trachea was him vomiting.

Last edited:
Muay Groin the female thai boxing :D

And smart it is, if you go for the weak spots a dwarf can take out a full grown man and make him cry for him mommy.

Than, I was picturing her jumping up and down on his stomache, with her feet, while maintaining her 'handhold'. Seems difficult, but maybe there is a deadly vietnamese form of martial arts that teaches how to do this?

She should have done 'that' the first time he hit her. :)

I'm thinking the food in trachea was him vomiting.
I think he was paralysed after she was holding his deadly part. Vietnamese version didn't describe carefully so I don't know too but onething seems true: man can be defeated and be death because of his balls :confused::p I am also wondering too: how did woman do it ?o_O:D

I think he was paralysed after she was holding his deadly part. Vietnamese version didn't describe carefully so I don't know too but onething seems true: man can be defeated and be death because of his balls :confused::p I am also wondering too: how did woman do it ?o_O:D

An autopsy revealed that he died of tracheal effusion, with food stuck in his windpipe, leading to suffocation.

he choked to death, most likely when she jumped on his stomach it has pushed food back up

Back