Pics that make you smile

Devo, saw them in a small theatre in maybe '81, or '82. :)

They were using the moving belt/escalator thing in the stage show.

'Mongoloid' has not been acceptable to use for downs syndrome people in the US for a while.

(But they still make good BBQ)

:)

Beaver shot times 2 :p

345716d1468523040-funny-shirts-right-moment.jpg

Ha ha don't worry that cow will come down when it get hungry :)

They do here and we don't treat them as nice as you guys do.

Last edited:
Is it the perspective or is that big rats or a small cat.

I have seen rats fight over food, ( bait ) right before i put a .22 pellet thru the brain of one of them.

Is it the perspective or is that big rats or a small cat.

I have seen rats fight over food, ( bait ) right before i put a .22 pellet thru the brain of one of them.
damn, you made me jelous. The feeling when shoot a gun must be great :eek::eek::eek:

The feeling when shoot a gun must be great

Only when nobody is shooting back at you.

:)

The cat is outnumbered, and maybe outweighed if the two rats go at him. If he's patient, he sits and waits for one to lose, then has a snack. :) The cat wins, without any effort.

I'm the urban sniper, i can shoot rats in the dark right next to ppl, and they wont know the rat is there or that i shoot it with my silenced air rifle.
I hope i will soon get a scope camera that allow for me to record my shooting, but so far i use low resolution camera i don't record.

Scaffolding.
Lots & lots of scaffolding.

Oh, and they can only go at night - the moon isn't there during the day!

Thanks, now I got it :cool:

You have to remember these things are designed by people with PhD's, built by engineers with Master's Degrees - and maintained by the lowest cost bidder. :(

Saturn 5 now that was times, build with slide rule :cool:

Build by an paid for by American tax payers, just for the hell of it and beating Ivan :D

Back