Pics that make you smile

how to stop a motorbike in vietnam ? the polishmando not use gun like westeners, they use material art :P
giphy.gif

Do like that cop :D

In the old days here when you tried to run from the cops on your tuned moped, the cops used the door of their car to stop you.
Thats not a option to the cops today, they too have become more spineless, so now they just yell at you to please stop, or just wait until you crash on your own.

Dont know where the viking spirit is, but its sure as hell not here anymore.

Do like that cop :D

In the old days here when you tried to run from the cops on your tuned moped, the cops used the door of their car to stop you.
Thats not a option to the cops today, they too have become more spineless, so now they just yell at you to please stop, or just wait until you crash on your own.

Dont know where the viking spirit is, but its sure as hell not here anymore.
well, i dont agree with you. The poliman has been suspended for his action. It may make others ppl include two guy in motorbike in danger. :) The motorbike only has a small mistake and right now the driver maybe in hospital for traumatic brain injury.

I assume you guys don't have a helmet law then, here not wearing a helmet would be his first offense.
And not stopping when a police man say stop the 2 offense.
And i am sure since the cop had a reason to yell stop the guy on the moped have done something else wrong.

So my reasoning is.

If the guy have not done anything illegal he would never have brought himself in this unfortunate situation.

Here wearing a helmet while bicycling is not the law yet, but i assume it will be soon, and to be honest i think its a good idea.

And with + 7 billion and counting ppl on earth, i cant really take human life too serious, at least not life of those ppl doing something stupid.

There is a helmet law in my country. These guy have run a contrary lane ( I don't know what word to describe this).
But if you said cant take human life too serius..... well, I cant agree with that.:D

how to stop a motorbike in vietnam ? the polishmando not use gun like westeners, they use material art :p
giphy.gif

I think he's working in Thailand, now.

Maybe it's the same in Vietnam? Thai police set up roadblocks, or checkpoints, and mostly check motorbikes for helmets, licenses, registrations. This bike was trying to sneak around one.

You can usually tell you're coming up to one when you notice a high volume traffic on side roads.
In the philippines, you'll see the same thing, except the riders will just wait on the side of the road a few blocks away until the cops leave. :)

I think he's working in Thailand, now.

Maybe it's the same in Vietnam? Thai police set up roadblocks, or checkpoints, and mostly check motorbikes for helmets, licenses, registrations. This bike was trying to sneak around one.

You can usually tell you're coming up to one when you notice a high volume traffic on side roads.
In the philippines, you'll see the same thing, except the riders will just wait on the side of the road a few blocks away until the cops leave. :)
yes, its the same in Vietnam. They set checkpoints and check motorbikes for helmets, drug, and weapon.

Sign say draw bridge, and some one have drawn a bridge on the lower corner of the sign.

Why dident i think about this, good harmless fun :)

Back