Pics that make you smile

Nice IS on that camera :)

That sign is not even google translate standards, its actually worse :eek:

Everything has been through the beam expept his dick :D

IS is ice in Danish, can allso be a ice cream popsicle or even a larger icecream in a cone, basically its us Danes being lazy and using the same word for a range of things where some may only be a little related or not at all, but in that case i was thinking of Image Stabilization.

No Red & White in that one @dash riposki so i cant fully accept.

http://www.si.com/swimsuit/model/caroline-wozniacki/2016/body-paint#1

Or this gold medal swimmer
56421960.jpg

or in the hubba hubba hubba version. :D
forside.jpg

67439a68c6e24625ba0640ee3f038b66.jpg

IS is ice in Danish, can allso be a ice cream popsicle or even a larger icecream in a cone, basically its us Danes being lazy and using the same word for a range of things where some may only be a little related or not at all, but in that case i was thinking of Image Stabilization.
This video is not stability :)
This is less painful for us guys to watch, Than.

It's not about the painful. It shows us: big dick is not always a big advantage. Like this man: his dick makes him cant pass the competition. :D

Last edited:
Other ppl will not click on a link that say facebook in it, but they fall in both feet first if that link is clever modified to it just say something else but link to facebook.

Still if i am fooled to get onto facebook that way i immediately close that connection upon discovering my mistake :D

Pretty nice setup.

Now i want a huge robotic arm on my roof triggered by G-sensor :D

Other ppl will not click on a link that say facebook in it, but they fall in both feet first if that link is clever modified to it just say something else but link to facebook.

Still if i am fooled to get onto facebook that way i immediately close that connection upon discovering my mistake :D

it's not that it would redirect to Facebook, it will play here but some videos that are linked from Facebook seem to require account privileges to be able to play them, I think that may come down to the privacy settings of whoever posted them to begin with

Back