Pics that make you smile

Dutch ppl made much of our capitol Copenhagen, and then ran like hell when they saw what they made.

Wonder what is on screen ;)

1473284824r1Hfxzac4d_1_1_l.jpg

All i do know it don't have to be much when you are loaded. :D

So it can be a d... pic, or or could be his banking app telling the bottom line.

But other than that i cant see any reason to be exited about a new phone from Apple.

348223d1473302342-14238267_10209212458560901_9030264313073217263_n.jpg

So where is this ?

A pharmacy ? or just the local drug dealer not giving a damn.

Was long ago and really not my thing. If someone ever does pen one. Smart***es the likes of you, will be duly credited. IMHO..

I have a lot of fun with Indians calling me saying they're from microsoft and telling me my computer is downloading virusses.

I have a lot of fun with Indians calling me saying they're from microsoft and telling me my computer is downloading virusses.

An elderly friend got scammed by those slime-balls from India and it made me pretty mad.

Then they started calling me! And they wouldn't leave me alone, calling every day, even at 6 o'clock in the morning. Nothing seem to work to get rid of these f**ks. Finally, I looked up a lot of really NASTY swear words and insults in Hindi and had them ready for the next time they called. I wish I had recorded my last call from they because it was pretty funny but the result was that I've never heard from them again.

I really like getting those calls when I happen to have my Linux machine handy. I just do everything they say to do and enjoy how frustrated they get when nothing works the way they think it should. :D

I really like getting those calls when I happen to have my Linux machine handy. I just do everything they say to do and enjoy how frustrated they get when nothing works the way they think it should. :D

I did the same with a Mac but that didn't stop the repeat calls.

There was a great story and video a couple of years back when they called the wrong guy, a lead malware intelligence analyst at MalwareBytes.

Phone scammers call the wrong guy, get mad and trash PC

What were they trying to sell?

An elderly friend got scammed by those slime-balls from India and it made me pretty mad.

Then they started calling me! And they wouldn't leave me alone, calling every day, even at 6 o'clock in the morning. Nothing seem to work to get rid of these f**ks. Finally, I looked up a lot of really NASTY swear words and insults in Hindi and had them ready for the next time they called. I wish I had recorded my last call from they because it was pretty funny but the result was that I've never heard from them again.

There are some shady companies with the right hardware setup, that'll work for anyone and do any kind of work.

My work experience was with then & now industry leaders. Calling customers without checking the timezone or repeat calls without reason were not taken lightly.

Next time you require high-impact hindi expletives, let me know.;)

What were they trying to sell?
No idea, the wanted my windows serial number. I told them my computer doesn't have one.
Yes it had one when you bought it.
-No it didn't!
They insisted it did and offered me help to find it.
So I booted the computer, asked them what kernel to boot and no lights came on on the other side.
Then I told them I cant find the start menu, shall I open a terminal and you tel me what to "find" or "locate"

Took about 10 minutes before I was bored of it an dtold them that its a linux machine...
"What?! You have linux? <click> tuut tuut tuuut
:):)

Another Note 7 victim ( no BS )

1473346965qRXoB2g5Up_1_1_l.jpg

O and just a little footnote.

The guy i turned in to the cops on the 13 of July, the cops have finally gotten around to that case ( about 2 months later ) and have contacted me today.

Cant wait to see that dumb ass walking or pushing pedals, cuz i am pretty sure his license is going bye - bye :):cool:

This is an outright scam! :mad:

Definitely a no-name 10-20 seater hole in the wall operation, at best. Sad..

Yes, these types of scammers are rampant here. I suspect they are bigger players from the number of people reporting exactly what you see in the video. Microsoft claims 3.3 million Americans fall victim to technical support scams every year and lose $1.5 billion. Microsoft has taken to suing some of these operators but they are like whack-mole and just pop up elsewhere.

Yeah but its a sad smile, cuz now that the fruit company again launched a phone with marginal improvements in it, samsung don't need this kind of flack to win some fruit company fanboys over.

And smiling cuz no one was hurt.
http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/203295058-story

Thats what i always said, don't get mad, get even ( in any way you feel good about )

Yeah but its a sad smile, cuz now that the fruit company again launched a phone with marginal improvements in it, samsung don't need this kind of flack to win some fruit company fanboys over.

And smiling cuz no one was hurt.
http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/203295058-story

It's funny but I initially misunderstood your reference noting "7 victim" :confused:, so my first impression was that it wasn't quite so funny.

He's not a scammer, he's a peace maker.:D
I used to have a car alarm that sent out a signal to a pager about 10 seconds before the audible alarm went off. The signal went out over common radio frequencies and sounded like the radio was having major malfunctions - something like BOOOOO WHEEEEE BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP BOOP EEEEEEE. I used to purposely trip my alarm for a few seconds at stop lights when someone would pull up with their stereo blasting at full volumn. It was awesome to watch how fast they would turn down their stereo. :D

Back