Pics that make you smile

Heh. That's pretty much what Scotland did too.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

Well that's perfectly logical. We have experience of how it works.
And remember Britain has been invaded a lot too if you go back centuries.
We've seen both sides of the coin.

If you're going to be in that process it's best to be on the side that profits.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

I think the US is beginning to feel similarly, which is equally odd because we're a nation of immigrants from he start, so how do you judge others who are doing what you've already done? o_O Nobody ever said humans were logical or smart even though we like to think that we are :p

Phil

Maybe I should open one of these.
I pick them up duty free when I go to Bali.
I try to go once a year, on average.
jLjhQsZ7h4pp.jpg

whiskey. :)

I do prefer to soil mine with a ice cube or 2, but some puritans say that's no good.

You really should drink those, aging in glass don't count :D

Southern hemisphere summer up and coming, need those lotto gods to get their act together, nothing up here for me the coming months.

Bali sound good too, only sailed past there on my way from Freemantle.

They will age more in glass and become very smooth, but they have to be kept in the dark to do that ;) One of the smoothest drinks I ever had was from a bottle of George Dickel, normally a cheap nasty bourbon, that had been hidden in a house behind heavy furniture in total darkness for at least 11 years which is when the person who hid it died. It could have been there longer. I also had a supplier of Canadian Club Classic which was kept in the dark for 8+ years. I was the only person who bought that from his store since he opened it so he was glad to keep it in the dark for me in back. I eventually bought that whole case over time. When I bought elsewhere there was no comparison. I don't drink anymore so have one for me :cool:

Phil

They will age more in glass and become very smooth, but they have to be kept in the dark to do that ;)
Phil
The 2 at the back came in the cardboard tubes, I bought them about 4-5 years ago.
Maybe I'll hang on to those and drink the other 2, I bought those last month. :)

Southern hemisphere summer up and coming, need those lotto gods to get their act together, nothing up here for me the coming months.

Bali sound good too, only sailed past there on my way from Freemantle.

It's so cheap to go to Bali from here.
Out of school holidays it can be as cheap as AU$250 return. And it's only a 3½ hour flight.
Stay in a cheapish hotel for about AU$400 for 8 nights. And some spending money.
A great getaway for less tan AU$1500.

3½ hour flight.

That i can do :) but even though i am no longer a smoker its the 16 - 18 hour flight down to " the island " ( Australia ) that scare me.

But if the lotto gods would be kind to me i will make it #1 class, cuz those coach seats are murder on my ass and back, even back 15 years ago when i had not yet deteriorated to my current low level.

It's so cheap to go to Bali from here.
Out of school holidays it can be as cheap as AU$250 return. And it's only a 3½ hour flight.
Stay in a cheapish hotel for about AU$400 for 8 nights. And some spending money.
A great getaway for less tan AU$1500.

problem these days is so many bogans can afford to go

Freaked me out so much the first dark night i picked up a hedgehog after it had fallen down the ???? hole or what ever its called along the house thats there to let in a little light thru a cellar window thats below earth level.

Anyway when i picket it up it hissed so loud i allmost soiled myself.

Back