Pics that make you smile

The forerunner for chipotle sauce ?

Gotta remember much US stuff is like WTF over here as it never hit our shores.

Ladt time we grilled the peppers we also grilled was way past jalapeño of the scoville scale, my friends sister had to pass on her chilli half way thru it, so me and my friend finished it off and was like ????? that's not as hot as the one i just ate.

Freaky how peppers from the same plant can be so different in strength.

Some times im almost where i wish i had milk and not cold coke or Faxe kondi ( Danish 7 up ) to go with the grilled stuff my friend whip up :D

original.jpg

I cant say i ever felt smarter when drunk, but i know i have argued with a few ppl that seemed to feel that way about them self.

Coke & speed on the other hand did make me a helluva a smart guy, but i think this was due to my brain not being able to keep up with my mouth.
So my brain just went into "yes to all" mode, just like "Bruce the almighty" and his little e-mail prayers problem.

Cant tell about the weed, too many years of that stuff, but i guess i had my moments now and then, at the very least i managed to function pretty normal thru all those years unlike most of the ppl i was hanging out with.

You can't imagine what people would do to solve a problem. :D

Ditto.

Surprise me my miserable little POS car even get likes, thought everyone here was into BMW

After all i am not driving a style icon, its most of all a really cheap google car in the most basic all manual edition.

Sort of remind me of the ongoing debate with my nice, sadly she is a Apple fangirl :(

His Blast is worse than his Bite :eek:......Ipol

Back