Pics that make you smile

It's raining yesterday evening. Flood coming to city - our bigest city of country.
And this mouse said: Help me, help me.... please. I cant swim :)
2016fabf5825-c00c-4e27-b4f2-a86f544f10b3.jpg

Identity crisis

ebdc5d74156929d6fb307283aedb635b.jpg
I sent this guy my bank details the other day. Apparently, his real brother in law is stuck in the international space station as they have no way to get him back & they needed to transfer his salary and savings out of the country so they could buy passage on the next russian rocket!

I sent this guy my bank details the other day. Apparently, his real brother in law is stuck in the international space station as they have no way to get him back & they needed to transfer his salary and savings out of the country so they could buy passage on the next russian rocket!

haven't seen that one for a while, figured they must have got him home by now :D

I want a woman that can do what that dog can :D and that's why i am still single at the age of 50

Ok, so When my son was small he was wearing a bib when trying to put ~30% of the food in his mouth.
Being a physicist (as opposed to an engineer) I do read the manual before ironing (obviously not the artwork as per instructions).
But how does my engineer wife wash this thing?!

K76O3Xa.jpg

Last edited:
No, I really am a physist and she's a mechanical engineer.

Howard is taking a lot of flak from Sheldon, for just being a engineer :D

haven't seen that one for a while, figured they must have got him home by now :D
Don't worry, I have just checked my bank account, all the money has gone - so he must be booked on the next shuttle home.

Sadly I find no humor in politics any more- only joy when any of them finally retire which never happens soon enough.

Phil

Back