Pics that make you smile

If i ever get a dog of my own, i will use highly unusual verbal commands to get it to do something :D

15747325_10208246734787747_6275775585007668946_n.jpg

My dog will do everything you tell her to do as long as you don't tell her to do anything :p But that's the way I wanted and trained her for. She almost always does the right thing on her own without me needing to tell her, and to me that is a more perfect solution. She's my best friend and I want her to enjoy her all-to-short time with me as completely as is possible :D As odd as it may seem, this 'no training' approach has worked perfectly with all my dogs so far ;) My dogs are not here to entertain anyone or amuse people with a repertoire of tricks- they are my friends and I treat them as my equal, which they usually surpass me at if the truth be told :rolleyes:

Phil

I am sure some will take that rather large bait :)

Im far too much of a gentleman to ever do such things, i would even be ashamed to ask.

I am only kidding when i say i am the great white hooter hunter.

I have almost tried that, when on technical school there was a machine ( milling machine ) that you had to "program" by sliding little things in some "T" groves and then securing them in the right places with a grub screw.

Kids today just dont get such things, i on the other hand feel blessed that i have been there almost from the start.

Dident punch cards start out way back in industrial mills on looms making cloth.

After got tired of holding one disk on top of another to mark the second one and then using a regular paper hole punch, we finally got one of these...

0c0ec9078b84be606601e12e407d2c95.jpg

Because why pay double when it's so easy to punch a hole and make single sided media into double sided?

Edit: and don't forget the little stickers to write protect them...

And you would get a sheet or two of these with every box of floppy disks.

1.JPG

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back