Pics that make you smile

Haha i actually managed to forget about them, the name did ring, but i had to hit your link to find out why.

Okay given a bit more time i might have figured it out myself.

1993 one of my golden years ( 1990 - 1997 )

Haha i actually managed to forget about them, the name did ring, but i had to hit your link to find out why.

Okay given a bit more time i might have figured it out myself.

1993 one of my golden years ( 1990 - 1997 )

Bobbit should have gone to see Dr. Chopp! :D

Sometimes just 1 tow truck isn't enough:
_93922507_mkrzysztofowicz-20170113-_mk32285-nd750.jpg

_93923696_bigredmove.jpg

_93923705_base.jpg

_93621944_ddd.jpg

In case you are wondering, it's a space weather station, the one that discovered the Ozone hole

I was standing at the gate one day and this fella drives up and says “G’day mate.”

I said G’day.

He says “I want to get into that paddock to check some things out.”

I says nope, I don’t want you in that paddock mate.

He gets a bit red and says “I’m the inspector from the tax office sir, and you see this card”

He shows me this impressive bright blue card with INSPECTOR on it.

“Having this card means I can go where I bloody well like, see?”

Well I reckon he had me there so I said no problems. So over the fence he went.

He was doing alright to till Brutus saw him. Then he ran for his life……Brutus is a pretty big bull.

Well he ran pretty well for a city bloke, I was impressed alright. As he did a lap near me he said in a high pitched sort of voice…. “can you help me please”?

To be honest I didn’t want too, but I felt a bit sorry for him so I yelled.

SHOW HIM YOUR BLOODY CARD…..

Thats what i like about my name, when people get it wrong i can feel like a really smart SOB :D:D

Make you appreciate the size of the suckers, not least since these polar bear buses are all riding on big ass wheels
148-Polar-Bear-Bus.jpg

I wonder that they will start eating when the seals and ice is gone :D

Their Greenlansish name are Nanoq,,,, not Nano q the dashcam, pronounces in a different way in the Greenlandish language.

For instance the word yes in the language up there is Aap :D quite a freaky language with some special sounds to it indeed. :)

http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/greenlandic.php

Back