Pics that make you smile

I bet there are many people that wish the internet go away before they get old, just imagine all those skanks with a lot of tattoos, imagine how they will look at the age of 80.
And not forgetting the people injected with so much stuff, when finally gravity have pulled all that down into their feet.

Hell today you will be bullied if every Sq inch of your body are not shaved clean of any hair.

Some times i just feel like i am standing on the side of life just watching it rush buy, and the level of stupid in my book just grows exponentially.

Haha related to this, some kid and his friends was doing 240 ( on car speedo ) on a highway, and filming it.
Footage got in hands of cops by way of some insurance company finding footage on facebook, local court dismissed case but national court ruled " dumb ass kid" and so 8000 DKkr fine and no license.
Only fined for doing 161 km/h on the 80 km/h highway.

On a side note i am pretty happy there was no internet or cameras when i was a kid, cuz its not like we was much smarter back then :rolleyes:

the level of stupid in my book just grows exponentially.

Either I'm getting smarter or the general population is getting more stupid.

And I'm smart enough at my age to know it isn't the first one.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I bet there are many people that wish the internet go away before they get old, just imagine all those skanks with a lot of tattoos, imagine how they will look at the age of 80.
And not forgetting the people injected with so much stuff, when finally gravity have pulled all that down into their feet.

implants_women-snin180_low.jpg

2017266888dd-3a53-474a-821e-13752edb3e3c.jpg

That seem to be about the correct number of layers to that guys personality.

BTW why am i now thinking about the movie Dracula, dead and loving it :)

And why do i have a sudden urge to see it again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back