Pics that make you smile

George was a wise man, that's who should have been president.

Beating with baseball bat it seem, they was 4 Vs one homeless guy.
So strong and very brave of them 4 beating 1 guy with baseball bats.One they they will meet someone crazier and braver then they are,then they gonna run crying like a little girls.

lutrija.gif

lottery :D

Well they dident get that far cuz the homeless guy had a dog,,,,,,, a pit bull or something like that.
But organizations that deal with the homeless report that this is a increasing problem.

Found a picture of the guy and his dog.

17298197-yey5.jpg

And the Romas must be sick in the head, even a working Dane could not afford a 500 DKkr / night hotel room, homeless people dont have that kind of money, not even in a fairytale country like Denmark.

Sadly the fairytale Danes dont have a spine, but i personally think you should come down like a ton of bricks on people like that, and here i mean a ton of bricks dropped from very high up.

I assume that's a Rodeo boot, for the up and coming Cowboy :D

I haven't had a pair of boots in that genre since i was 10, but i do recall that in winter they was perfect for use on the ice slide in the botanical garden, only problem was boots like that are not worth much in winter.
Remember coming home and spend the first hour or so with the feet on a radiator to thaw them up.

I've seen Baja Californian vehicles as far north as Fresno (in Central California), but never a taxi.

This Taxi is 75 miles (120 km) away from its service area. This photo shows it traveling back south to Tijuana on I-15.

;) I wonder how much the fare was for this trip. MXN or USD.

Attachments

• 20170520_175605.jpg
    20170520_175605.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 19
I've seen Baja Californian vehicles as far north as Fresno (in Central California), but never a taxi.

This Taxi is 75 miles (120 km) away from its service area. This photo shows it traveling back south to Tijuana on I-15.

;) I wonder how much the fare was for this trip. MXN or USD.

75 miles? That's nuthin! :p A spoiled rich cousin of mine hired a NYC taxi cab to drive her 250 miles to Vermont for a family get together.

I see as many (if not more) Nuevo Leon plates here in Houston as I do Louisiana plates. And I see plenty of Louisiana plates since it's only like 1.5 hours to the LA border, and another half hour to Lake Charles, the closest big city in LA.

Yet Nuevo Leon is easily 6 hours away, if not more.

hehe :)

I captured a UDO on my way home yesterday.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back