Pics that make you smile

That is indeed badass, and one could add a bit fool hearted.

For sure not recommended unless you want to see the digestive track of a bear from the inside.

The security light needs a robot voice, 'Stand back or you will be vaporized!' and some sparks that shoot out shortly after...

Does anyone remember the car alarms that had a voice warning? "Stand back! Protected by VIPER' or something?

I remember one car parked outside of a convenience store owned by east asians, that was a bit too sensitive. You walk by the Camry, and it went off. The owner or clerk would run to the front window of the store to see who was touching his car. Since the car was a bit off to the side of the front of the store, it was easy to hide around the corner, sneak into detection range, and dodge out of sight. I think I got him to come to the window or front door a handful of times.....then he finally walked out and found me smoking a cigrarette.....trying to look innocent.
:)

The security light needs a robot voice, 'Stand back or you will be vaporized!' and some sparks that shoot out shortly after...
:)

did you watch the video in the spoiler? if not, go watch it, and be sure to have sound turned on. not exactly an intimidating voice, but it's the only one that would seem right. :P

Sadly no, whine a few series like this run here it seem TV stations buy the first 2 seasons, and then run them for a few year before they buy new episodes.

The past 3 years or so we have seen the first 2 seasons of big bang theory 15 times or so.

Make me wonder how we Christian Danes ( with a state sanctioned strain of Christianity ) can not allow uber to operate here :oops:

Ay, and a "Bonnie" lad he was, would never ride a "Tiger", him :D

Phil

I like in San Francisco back in 1972 or so evil Knievel did a jump, and just before he jumped announcer said " if evil makes this jump he will set back Hells Angels by 10 years"

So he made the jump and some HA members there got pissed, it turned into a fight where the audience apparently bashed in a lot of HA skull.

On Moses i always fall back to this one.

People request anonymous internet Photoshop experts to fix their photos. Results as you might expect.
aqb05NL_460s_v1.jpg

Back