Pics that make you smile

aKVRm91_460s.jpg

Karma is a "female dog" :D

That guy about to run a red and then spotting cop and reversing back, i do think i would be yelling out the window of my car.

There used to be a car with all these daft stickers parked in a local car park quite regularly. One day, there were a few scratches all down one side & someone had scratched a pic of a wheelchair & car along with 1 - 0. The stickers came off not long after.

Maybe it was vodka

Thats the same.
Here in Denmark alcohol cost the society a loss of over a billion DKkr every year, that's more than what heroine and cocaine put together cost the society.

This is also why i call all kinds of alcohol beverages for Liquid state drug,,,, cuz that's what it is, a substance people get addicted to, but this one are just sanctioned by the state.

The grand total cost to society for all the drugs are 8 - 9 billion DKkr every year, and that's a lot of money 5.5 million people have to pay for nothing but grief.
And do factor in not all 5.5 mill Danes are working, actually that's less than half of them i think.

And it also why i advocate more radical solutions as the current spineless system do not work at all or work so little you cant even see it on the graphs.

O :eek: it seem like i am severely misinformed, new studies indicate that alcohol cost the Danish society 13 billions every year, and the state make 4 billion on alcohol taxes, so that's a NET loss every year of 9 billion DKkr

The 8 - 9 billions mentioned above are true but that's the cost to society for the illegal drugs alone.

So it would seem alcohol cost the Danish society just as much as all other drugs put together :(

Danes do like their drugs, and its probably also why we score high every time there are a happiness survey around :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Heh, that's why I don't like automatics. They have a mind of their own that can outwit that of the person behind the wheel. Or persons in this case!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I have a feeling my sisters kids only use the internet part thats facetwitt and so on, a thing like online shopping seem to be a unknown to them.
And i am a old wanker and i get just about all my stuff online, only thing i do not do online are dealings with the public, cuz time and time again the public have proven they have no clue about IT security, and its my firm opinion they owe all us Danes something new than our leaked SSN numbers.

Dunno if its photo shopped, but its a good image of why i like Americans.

imrs.php

Once in a while you have to fall for the gasoline tit and suck it hard.
69411496684243_zpsjnjfq8zk.jpg

They look like they're watching the football. :D
Now that you mention it that's exactly what some of the 'Rose Bowl Parties' I go to look like. :)

Foozeball thats the devils work :D

Back