Pics that make you smile

That was amazing! I love Chinese type cooking, and do it often. I'm only so...so at it though :(, not an expert like that guy! I have never seen a rice ball like that made, thanks for posting.
it's vietnamese food :D and he's professional chef.

That was amazing! I love Chinese type cooking, and do it often. I'm only so...so at it though :(, not an expert like that guy! I have never seen a rice ball like that made, thanks for posting.

This is more of a snack food. Typical roadside hawker food. Taste varies to regions of Asia. You can have the whole thing in one mouth full. It's just a hollow shell. Nice to nibble and very cheap.

So Danish IRS seemingly just lost 100 billion DKkr in taxes over a few years ( country with 5.5 mill people ), and it seem now the IRS will be disbanded to fix that.

Or rather the IRS will be split up into 6-7 groups spread all over Denmark, and knowing how things work here each group will probably be fitted with its own unique IT system that will not be able to talk to the IT of the other groupings.
AND ! all those IT systems will barely work as is and they will all end up costing 10 X of what was projected.

But everything should be in working order by 2020 they ( politicians ) say :rolleyes:

I swear some times i wish i dident wake up when i go to bed, cuz facts like this are no good for my mental health or blood pressure.

The head of IRS here, or as hes called there the tax minister.
Karsten9.jpg

You will not see Danish kids fall for that trick, and besides our smallest bill are 50 DKkr and that's like +7 dollars.
Besides for 2 X 7 dollars and with cheap American gas prices you can drive halfway across the damn state to get peace and quiet.

If you did the same with a 1 DKkr, the kids would have to press their nose onto a coin about 1/3 inch in diameter, and that coin will buy them 2 pieces of bubblegum if they are lucky.

AND ! if Denmark worked like people here think it do / will, you would have child protection agents running and most likely union reps too.
So in that case lucky Denmark dont work like people think, child protection do only spring into action well after its too late, and Danish unions though a intricate part of settling wages levels, are sidelined now and in the pocket of big money.

Nephews? Intelligence is hereditary right?

Mine would drop the coins instantly split the profit and ask if they could play this game again.

Back