Pics that make you smile

Have they found a new way to mess up Star Wars, or does 3.5 refer to Rogue 1?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Life of Brian ( mental picture )

1. So last week or the week before that i found out there was a little more money in my savings account than i expected :cool:
2. So having intricate knowledge about my life i was then expecting something expensive to break on my car ASAP :cautious:
3. But being a optimist when my NVR beeped fiercely yesterday i thought that's probably the HDD that have died in it again :cry:
4. But i had already forgot my savings account and how karma treat me, so off course it was not just the HDD that died, well it did, but it took the entire NVR with it in the fall :sick:
5. So now i can go raid any surplus on my savings account to replace those two items :(

Only good thing being, it seem like dashcams are the latest trend here, within the past 3 days i have seen 11 of them and so what i have seen so far in 2017 more than double what i have seen all the previous years combined :)

yep, i've been a ufie since the late 90s when illiad was still drawing it. good stuff, even today.

@Rajagra - rogue one. which actually wasn't bad. in fact i think it was better than force awakens. i didn't mind that Tarkin was entirely CGI - his face is SUPPOSED to look dead. Leia was a bit creepy tho.

the good point is: at least we know where to go when we need cheap and quick organ
It's a long video but after watching, you can understand what communist is and how does it work, why must it be get rid of.

A old couple maybe, but a young one will have to remember this are the days of quadcopters and starvis cameras.

I don't stay in hotels where room service need to wear wellies. [emoji16]

Nephews? Intelligence is hereditary right?

Mine would drop the coins instantly split the profit and ask if they could play this game again.

Mine would be a race to punch or kick the other one to make them lose :rolleyes: I'm not sure that heredity plays a role here as all but a very few my relatives are pretty darn stupid, and some are severely stupid :eek: The tendency to follow heredity is certainly there but it can be overcome if you want to do that. I did, and I hope I've at least partially achieved my goal :cool:

Phil

Well what can I say! I went to great lengths to learn how to make really awesome spaghetti sauce and succeeded, it's the best I and everyone I know has ever had. BUT, that way of eating it is totally new to me, I can just picture/hear a big table with 10 or more people with scissors, clicking away, LOL :):D

that way of eating it is totally new to me, I can just picture/hear a big table with 10 or more people with scissors, clicking away, LOL :):D

I just snap all the spaghetti in half before cooking. One snap, all done! [emoji2]

Well what can I say! I went to great lengths to learn how to make really awesome spaghetti sauce and succeeded, it's the best I and everyone I know has ever had. BUT, that way of eating it is totally new to me, I can just picture/hear a big table with 10 or more people with scissors, clicking away, LOL :):D
Stick with what works :)

e8c86f9a1b60879fe9f28f7610594910.jpg

I think that truck have gotten all the suspension and chassis lift it can do :D but he could do with a pair of portal axles, just to add a foot or so of pumpkin clearance.

Well that explains all the UFO sightings!

TV that make me smile.

I am so going to watch a lot of le Mans this weekend, there seem to be a good chance of a Dane being in the winning car in the GTE pro class, and even in GT AM and LMP 2 we have a chance.
And i hope we can soon get a driver in the LMP 1 class.

Back