Pics that make you smile

aEYe6eN_460s.jpg

And peanuts. My kids aren't allowed to bring anything to school that has peanuts in it. Seriously! Wtf??

And peanuts. My kids aren't allowed to bring anything to school that has peanuts in it. Seriously! Wtf??

I got a friend that past away when she was 18 years old.
She eat a chocolate bar where a sub contractor has been used a byproduct which contain peanut butter oil in it. It was a few ppm, but enough to kill her.

I guess you school don't take any change.
If you tell air service that you are allergic to nuts, there not going to be any nut serving on that trip.

PS: I'm a NUT person also and you can interpret the way you want.

She eat a chocolate bar where a sub contractor has been used a byproduct which contain peanut butter oil in it. It was a few ppm, but enough to kill her.

If you tell air service that you are allergic to nuts, there not going to be any nut serving on that trip.

I can't remember the last flight I was on that served peanuts. Not that I fly often, but it's been years now that I think of it.

But the thing with people being allergic to nuts seems to be a recent phenomenon... Like gluten. When I was a kid, the only time you heard about someone dying from peanuts was if they choked on one.

You're absolutely right Viking! I am a nut freak, any kind I love them, but I have friends that are allergic to them so I don't keep the out when friends are coming over because of allergies.

Speaking of nuts, I remember when you could buy pistachios for $1.50 per pound around here Now they are like $20.00 are more at Costco in the shell. What caused this pricing fiasco, Greed?

Sometimes the only reason is that you happen to be 14. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
The advantage of being 14 is that you have a much larger choice.
Just make sure to don't get caught if she is married.

I like nuts too, or some of them at least.
I even do a good impersonation of one.

Speaking of nuts, I remember when you could buy pistachios for $1.50 per pound around here Now they are like $20.00 are more at Costco in the shell. What caused this pricing fiasco, Greed?

A nut person went nuts and now the there is no nuts lefts. That make the price go nuts

How to Win People's Approval.
I hope I got lot of "like's" so I can start to like my self better, even I don't like my self.;)

Just joking, you put them as you like.:sneaky:

How to Win People's Approval.

Waaaaiiit. That isn't satire. He's just saying it like it is! [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Nice thread, just found it. Are there any rules regarding what can be posted? I think i only saw one political one and most of the ones i find funny are political...

I would love a Hayabusa motor in my little Suzuki, that would triple my power and add a more nice sound to my car :cool:

But if i recall right you can not boost a car here with more than 6% (n)

Theres a ford festiva with a hayabusa engine that sounds amazing. I could only find a video of it idling and revving its engine, but trust me, it sounds amazing when driving!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Back