Pics that make you smile

These people are insurance agent, that show how fast there can strip a car apart.
I prefer this guy's way of doing things. More fun.

I have heard that the criminals can strip everything so that there is only a shell left within 30 minutes, although it looks like they might be able to do it faster than than that.
I attended a security seminar a number of years ago where they showed a film of the entire drive train (engine, transmission, drive shaft, rear axle/differential) of a RWD car being removed in less than 10 minutes by 4 men with a tow truck.

If only my mechanic could work that fast... :whistle:

And making sure you dont have a handful of nuts and bolts you dont know where belong.

DCyAsm2XcAEtnHD

^^^ Another first-time-seen for me ^^^ :D

Phil

So did the chopper land there, or did the car hit it after it was landed.

So did the chopper land there, or did the car hit it after it was landed.
Look at how the windshield is broken. The glass isn't broken at the point that is at the same elevation as the bottom of the part that is inside. Looks like the helicopter landed on it.

It would sure be interesting to know the full story on that one. I would hope that the pilot had a very good reason for doing something that dumb.
EDIT: Here's the story translated from German:
https://translate.google.com/transl...utzscheibe-id25271751.html&edit-text=&act=url

Last edited:
These people are insurance agent, that show how fast there can strip a car apart.

Well, good grief, so they are a little slow, they will get better/faster with experience. They're all probably displaced Detroit workers anyway and need a job after everything went overseas!:D

Maybe the moon is flat too. Nobody seems brave enough to talk about it.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back