Pics that make you smile

Even more trivia (which goes counter to what most people believe): A correctly fitted hollow-ground straight-blade screwdriver can tighten a screw more tightly than Phillips or Robertson can :D

Phil
The trick is holding said flat blade screwdriver perfectly in line with the screw so it doesn't slip. Which most mere mortals are incapable of doing. :p

facebook951499136358393.jpg

zg2Kli5.gif

Ah, thanks. That's where my ignorance of American day-to-day life manifests itself.

Unilever makes a lot. We call it margerine here.

Hey hope all you U S A dashcammers are having a really great 4th July enjoy the day and the celebrations that this day brings have fun.......Ipol

If any of you guys have any Danish ties and want to come on by, then 4 of July as we Danes have celebrated with our American friends since 1912 will be a okay time of the year to be over here.

Just hit me up and i will be your guide, and i will not be expecting anything for the effort.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebild_Festival

It aint American BIG, but it is said its the biggest 4 of July celebration outside the US, and it have been going on for over 100 years now ( including the WW2 break )

If any of you guys have any Danish ties and want to come on by, then 4 of July as we Danes have celebrated with our American friends since 1912 will be a okay time of the year to be over here.

Just hit me up and i will be your guide, and i will not be expecting anything for the effort.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebild_Festival

It aint American BIG, but it is said its the biggest 4 of July celebration outside the US, and it have been going on for over 100 years now ( including the WW2 break )

Maybe I will come to Denmark next year. Unfortunately I don't have any family in Randers anymore.
But it could be nice to meet you. So I will take a rain-check on that. I will for sure let you know if I get there.
PS. You won't like anything without the Danish 25% tax, if I know you right. ;)

I cant describe myself in tree words, i would leave that to people that know me.

I could maybe put down 3 things i would hope to be in relation to others, but that's pretty uncertain so i feel it should be "find some one you know and have him/her describe you in 3 words".
Cuz it do seem like most people have too elevated thoughts about them self, and i dont want to be like most people, but often i am so i cant even put down that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back