Pics that make you smile

I cant describe myself in tree words, i would leave that to people that know me.

I could maybe put down 3 things i would hope to be in relation to others, but that's pretty uncertain so i feel it should be "find some one you know and have him/her describe you in 3 words".
Cuz it do seem like most people have too elevated thoughts about them self, and i dont want to be like most people, but often i am so i cant even put down that.
Not Chuck Norris.

07679a9c4f09a0e9641c7f3735538951.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Ooooo :eek: that's pretty cool in a blockbusting kind of way.

But in this day and age i would prefer the smaller 12 gauge but with the frag 12 ammo, and something semi auto with a decent sized mag.

If i had been 30 years younger i might well have tried to make my own frag 12 ammo as they are after all not rocket science.

latest

There are a lot of interesting 12 gauge rifles in this day and age, none of them you can get here off course as you can only have 2 shells in a shotgun or 2 shells and one rifle if you have a drilling, but that's pretty rare here.

Next stop Knobbs creek gun range :D they will make sure it dont need to go thru a shredder.

You can bet your sweet ass KY is on my to go list if i ever get over there, and that day will be a expensive one

not sure where this came from but can confirm that the column on the right hand side does contain regular Australian English expressions

not sure where this came from but can confirm that the column on the right hand side does contain regular Australian English expressions
I don't doubt it. Most are quite normal here too. Though for #5, my brother likes to say "well suck me sideways".

Guy who posted the pic says he started a new job at a restaurant and found that sign in the employee changing room.

Did "he" just try his " ich bin ein Berliner" :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back