Pics that make you smile

I know the feeling, all you can do to be nice are not telling them,,,,, but that's damn hard.

I only have one major problem with gun owners

I am not one of them.
Why not be a part of the local National Guard. Then you can get a gun. As you can see age is not a problem.;)
tosser.jpg

O yeah the National guard, that use to provide so many assault rifles for the black market.
Thats no longer the case as the rules for them and their weapon have been changed as the ruling elite found out,,,, heyyyy these guys present a clear and present danger to us maintaining power.
So i dont think they have the M75 / H&K G3 at home.
As you know the army now use the M95 / Colt M16A4 kind of problematic for the people with many many kilos of 7.62 ammo.
Not that i would want to get in the way of the 5.56 coming out of the "Mattel" gun :D

But as i live in Jutland i am not too worried as most of out arms air force and navy are concentrated over here, just need the revolution to kick off.

Besides i am not a fan of their low level wargames, though at exercises over there they have once in a while captured English SAS guys trying to infiltrate something.

SAS as you know are what Danish special forces use as sparring partner.

Regulars in action ( Afganistan )

O yeah the National guard, that use to provide so many assault rifles for the black market.
Thats no longer the case as the rules for them and their weapon have been changed as the ruling elite found out,,,, heyyyy these guys present a clear and present danger to us maintaining power.
So i dont think they have the M75 / H&K G3 at home.
As you know the army now use the M95 / Colt M16A4 kind of problematic for the people with many many kilos of 7.62 ammo.
Not that i would want to get in the way of the 5.56 coming out of the "Mattel" gun :D

But as i live in Jutland i am not too worried as most of out arms air force and navy are concentrated over here, just need the revolution to kick off.

Besides i am not a fan of their low level wargames, though at exercises over there they have once in a while captured English SAS guys trying to infiltrate something.

SAS as you know are what Danish special forces use as sparring partner.

Regulars in action ( Afganistan )

At 0:56 I see the guy use a hand gun. Has he not been promoted to a more powerful weapon or is it the saving in the military in Denmark. Max 10 round per day.
Its looks ridiculous.

^^^ I'm not sure what he was using the right turn signal for? He turned it off after he turned over. I guess he realized a right turn was not an option....now?
:)

hehe, Lightning just loos it awesome coolness when its that close :D

^^^ I'm not sure what he was using the right turn signal for?

Little known fact: that is exactly what indicators are for. They emit photons, and thanks to particle/wave duality they have mass, the weight of which opposes the tendency to roll away from the turn. So you are less likely to roll over.

BMW drivers take note.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Haha got Rush hour 2 on the telly as background nice.

That sucker look stronger than Danish lamp posts :D seem like it had no problem with what i assume are a Ford ranger.

Smart dog according to the Ford haters. :D

I am not that strong in modern American pickups, it seem like they too have begun to all look alike.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back