Pics that make you smile

Mozzie

Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Generic 1080p, Mini 0826 (melted), Shadow 1s, A119
Some people are so old-fashion that they still use art of conversation. Saves your phone batteries too.

pix.jpg

SawMaster

Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius, G1W-S, G1W-HC, WR-1, G1W clone, B1W
If one person was eliminated, all the rest put together would ring my phone 2-3 times a week. But I have to work so.... :( Lacking that one person I can run my phone about 10 days on one charge, but with them I have to charge it every 2-3 days.

I wouldn't mind that so much but that one feckwit, who holds multiple college degrees but still cannot compile his thoughts into one phone call instead of five, rings me multiple times every day to essentially say nothing which I am not already aware of. Even after seeing my phone and being told multiple times that it's tiny screen doesn't do pics well, the same idiot still sends them :eek: Just another dumba$$ who could not figure out how to accomplish anything without his phone, which literally rings every minute or less :mad: The same as there being huge numbers of people who cannot manage themselves well enough to drive safely, there are at least as many who cannot manage themselves well enough to have a cellphone without being a menace with it too :confused:

Oh, my phone? A tiny LG CF360
It will fit entirely into a cigarette pack: 10cmX5cmX2cm. It has been sat on, laid on, been covered with sweat, and dropped from roofs so many times that I can't count them, but any one instance of which would have killed the average smartphone. I broke the screen of my first one by throwing it across the yard and the one I use now wore through the rubber down to the switch inside about 4 months ago. I have a 3rd one ready for use when this one quits- it was a hassle finding one as they haven't made these in ages. Just swap the SIM card and go. That one cost me all of $12 used in VF+ condition :ROFLMAO: It has a web browser, camera, and GPS functions but I never use them. It replaced an equally small Nokia flip-phone which wasn't nearly as durable. It does everything a basic phone needs to do most excellently. It does not pretend to be a tablet or laptop PC or any such other silliness which 90% of the smartphone owners could do without. It's the "Mobius" of cellphones :cool:

Phil

Lola

Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius
I have a LR flip phone for emergencies, I have made 2 calls on it in the last year, I don't like phones! I just can't understand people who will stay on their cell phone literally for a hour are more! If I need to talk to anyone longer then 3 minutes, I go see them.
Another BIG peeve is people who call and don't leave a message on my land line phone. Then email me and want to know why I don't return their calls:confused::eek::D

Gibson99

Country
United States
Dash Cam
Eh, one or two... ;)
I absolutely love Blond jokes
my 8 year old daughter has dark blonde hair, and sometimes she acts like that. it's like really? she's reading at a level higher than anyone else in her class, picking up multiplication and division as if she already knows it, but then sometimes she says or does something that just makes you stop dead in your tracks...

Gibson99

Country
United States
Dash Cam
Eh, one or two... ;)
I know that throwing coin in a well should bring luck.
I didn't know it will bring luck to throw them into a engine.
seems fishy to me. i would think that shanghai's airport was big enough and modern enough that they'd have jetways to let people board, so they don't have to walk on the tarmac/pad/whatever. protection from noise, smells, weather, etc.

dash riposki

Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobiusx3, A118C, A119, Ausdom A261, AD282, etc
I absolutely love Blond jokes:

That reminds me of a long time ago, I was outside a large disco/bar, and a lady was fishing through her purse, looking for 'something'.
She finally walks up to me and says 'give me a quarter, I need to make a phone call'. (remember pay phones?)

I replied 'why should I give you a quarter'?

He answer was 'because I'm pretty!'

I grabbed a penny out of my pocket, handed it to her, and said 'you're not that pretty!' (she wasn't)

She was furious. Threw the penny across the parking lot, then went over to the doorman/bouncer, talked to him a a minute, still agitated, and pointed at me.

He ended up giving her a quarter.

Here's a Thai pile driver, that works better after a big lunch.

kamkar1

Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
Lukas LK-7500G / Innovv C3 / mobius / G1W / SG9665GC & more
So when do dashcams get BDD ? ( Bad Driver Detection )

I will still settle for ANPR :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2