Pics that make you smile

I read Berliner at once as PR Kennedy's speech, and numerous copycats since then.
But Berliner are also a short for Berliner pfannkuchen here in Denmark, and they are in season now so i am munching all i can on those.

Americans once serving on the other side of the pond might know them as those German doughnuts

At the baker i often ask for Zwei Berliner pfannkuchen,,,, bitte, but then they just put on the WTF face, why i dont know most Danes have some proficiency in the German language.

I read Berliner at once as PR Kennedy's speech, and numerous copycats since then.
But Berliner are also a short for Berliner pfannkuchen here in Denmark, and they are in season now so i am munching all i can on those.

Americans once serving on the other side of the pond might know them as those German doughnuts

At the baker i often ask for Zwei Berliner pfannkuchen,,,, bitte, but then they just put on the WTF face, why i dont know most Danes have some proficiency in the German language.

I remember pfannkuchen from when I lived in Bavaria years ago (mostly in Munich). Here in the US those things are usually just called Jelly Donuts but to some with old country roots (like my older relatives) they are still called Berliners.

Last edited:
The light under which he entered the intersection was anything but green too.

Made me think of a classic i better watch again soon.

The can opener strikes again!

Brian

There is a bridge like that (blind bridge) near where I live, Trucks do that on average 4 times a year! The bridge area looks like a war zone there are so many wrecks there (ALL Solid Concrete). Two lane but tight, however almost every other day people think slowing to 15 miles an hour is stupid so they just keep going 40 to 50, locals just laugh!! Once someone hung a sign up that said "Dumb Ass Bridge", you guessed it, later that day KAPOW! sign was gone!:D:cool: I have no pity for this much stupidity!

I have no pity for this much stupidity!

Its the #1 rule of truckers, know the size and weight of your ride.
After that come a whole host of other things, but width - hight and tonnage are must know.

where's my delorean so i can go back and incinerate those damned cards?

If business interests thought changing the calendar to have 10 months would increase business by 0.3% they'd push that to there bought and paid for politicians and we'd have a 10 month calendar. I've always hated the spring forward fall back nonsense but the folks with the money get what they want.

Brian

If business interests thought changing the calendar to have 10 months would increase business by 0.3% they'd push that to there bought and paid for politicians and we'd have a 10 month calendar. I've always hated the spring forward fall back nonsense but the folks with the money get what they want.

Brian
What they would most likely do is rename every month to 'December' to have 11 more 'shopping holidays'. :inpain:

hehe indeed.

I dont even think its alright if its another girl doing the grab.

ba1f6e5661c90f734e41e64bed90834b.jpg

23376249_1781799331892665_5294920543707854732_n.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back