Pics that make you smile

How about this guy (N0 5) starting last and pissing of everyone else in the battle with his old twin Jawa, gotta love that....! Hehe.... :eek:

I had to replace the large original blinkers with small ones cause they are in the way when getting it out the dungeon.... sounds nice eh... yeah I gotta love her....

I remember a guy having such a little chopper, as i recall it was 650 and 1 cylinder, anyway the fun part was the guy was pretty small so he literally had to jump on the kick starter to get it going, cuz kicking was out of the question with his small size.

My yamaha quad as 660 ccm and 1 CYL too, sounded sweet with the aftermarket white brothers exhaust on it.
The MIC on my old sony HI8 camera captured the sound okay

Already in 2006 where this are recorded i was too old for this sh,,,, stuff, at least the track part of riding it, sadly i have no video from stunting it.

I never understood the quad thing, trikes OK, but quads?? Never got attracted to it. But then again, netherlands isn't the place for it I guess, if you're in a sandy, muddy rural area, I could get that.

Yeah they really are a weird thing, but something else so i got one instead of a regular dirt bike.
Here you can even get some models regged as a car, and you dont have to wear a helmet cuz its a car, just prove how inept people make the laws here.

Should be on DK legal mopeds, that would be the most boring motorsport ever. ( 30 km/h max )

Should be on DK legal mopeds, that would be the most boring motorsport ever. ( 30 km/h max )

Clean basic lines and a classic. Really sharp!

Gotta love Japan...! Anyway, I even considered making mine a BIG BORE, and let it sound like this one below, but i guess I get in conflict with my neighbours when starting it at 5:30 AM....

Lots of old people living here....

I want to do more motorycle commuting, but for some reason I just can't let her go..... There have been so many repairs that cost me dear, even a complete engine overhaul, but after so many years it becomes a family member, and you don't part from them so easy either.

My feelings for her here
Love is when you are pleased to look at it, even when it is not made up and without makeup :)
Love.jpg

I will have to refer to that south park named "the F word" ( S13 ep12 )

an animator for disney has been making all sorts of awesome crossover/hybrid comics, and seems to have a knack for imitating bill watterson's style:

22071206_1275919379187149_71632430930329600_n.jpg

be careful - you might get lost looking thru all his stuff - it's great!
https://www.instagram.com/briankesinger/?hl=en

or just the "calvin" stuff: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/lilkylo/?hl=en

Last edited:
It's still all original, as far as it goes, some parts needed repair/replacements, but at least it isn't "café racered"..... yet.... :rolleyes:
I'm surprised the exhaust pipes aren't all rusted inside. Or are they? That was one of the "weak" points of those bikes. :)

How about this guy (N0 5) starting last and pissing of everyone else in the battle with his old twin Jawa, gotta love that....! Hehe.... :eek:

Do you know why? Because that "old twin Jawa" is a speedway racing bike. They're made to go around the circuit always on full throttle, while the other guys had to brake and downshift, losing momentum. It's a bit like todays' Moto 3 bikes, that average higher speeds than the Moto GP bikes in some circuits. :)

I'm surprised the exhaust pipes aren't all rusted inside. Or are they? That was one of the "weak" points of those bikes. :)

yeah I don't think they're factory original man.... I just mean its not cut up or customised. Some parts of course need renewing after some time....

Do you know why? Because that "old twin Jawa" is a speedway racing bike. They're made to go around the circuit always on full throttle, while the other guys had to brake and downshift, losing momentum. It's a bit like todays' Moto 3 bikes, that average higher speeds than the Moto GP bikes in some circuits. :)

No matter why, it made me get a big smile ..... :D

Classic are cool, in so many ways.

If i could i would drive a classic car for sure, and i dont buy new music i listen to old stuff and buy that, the way i dress are also pretty old school and casual.

I agree classic are cool for sure. I have a neighbor in Arizona who travels around the country buying parts for 1967 Ford Mustang cars. Occasionally he finds the cars themselves and he painstakingly restores them using only original parts that he has restored. Really neat seeing him drive those things around the neighborhood.

Classic are cool, in so many ways.

If i could i would drive a classic car for sure, and i dont buy new music i listen to old stuff and buy that, the way i dress are also pretty old school and casual.

Music like Chris Barber? Just love the way these guys perform the Number "Rascal"

Or "Confessin" by Papa Bue's Viking Jazz band", so cool....

I dont listen as much to Jazz as i should, but love big bands

But papa bue and Niels Henning Ørsted Petersen (NHOP ) hard to miss guys for a Dane with his musical head on strait.

Wow, traffic cameras have changed. I just now went to check for a storm coming to Sydney. This is the traffic camera view:

Capture.JPG

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 10
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back