Pics that make you smile

Speaking of behemoth motorcycles.......how about the VW powered Amazonas, from Brazil?

Amazonas+eSporte.jpg

Police+Amazonas+Motorcycle.jpg

e8c5617807018fac2d435a13f84dc073--motorcycle.jpg

Here's one in action, SOOO COOOOOLL!!

WILD Mercedes Diesel RAT ROD MOTORCYCLE

EEK.jpg

Those 1700 CCM VW variant engines have been known to tune pretty vell, almost Porsche level performance :)

That Utah video give a flatworld dweller like myself vertigo :eek: for sure a must visit place.

Lindsey Stirling just released her video for Angels We Have Heard on High today, and I love it. No, not because it features Houston heavily, but because it's a beautiful rendition of a classic song.

Damn ninjas cutting onions...

People that put other people first for little to no reason are inspiring, like the old nike commercial they "just do it"

Those 1700 CCM VW variant engines have been known to tune pretty vell, almost Porsche level performance :)

That Utah video give a flatworld dweller like myself vertigo :eek: for sure a must visit place.

The Moki Dugway isn't quite in the league of the

The Moki Dugway isn't so bad, further north near Moab Utah is the Shafer Trail...

Brian

Im so going in there if i get the chance, even if there are a enter at your own risk sing at the door.

Look at this guy's bike, it has a turning circle of a train.... hahaha but what a noise.... Ooooh yeeesssss!!!

That's probably as far as he's ridden it!!!!!

What's with the rear disc brakes? At first I thought they were training wheels!
:)

Hes taking pictures from his trucker burger and share it in facebook.:)

Yeah something like "Look at this burger, it's so big I can't even hold it in one hand...."

Pfff ..... showoff.... hahaha

:ROFLMAO:

hehe yeah he are most likely "like hunting" like the rest of the world.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back