Pics that make you smile

I have always wondered why some woman are so attracted to spandex and other tight fitting materials, when clearly they dont have the shape to pull it off

The thing is, a substantial percentage of men are REALLY turned on by thick women and they also tend to be VERY vocal in going after anyone that questions their taste.

Brian

O yes, some cultures a thick woman are a must have, and dont get me wrong i would not like to have one of those skin and bones girls myself, i have been that way myself for the most of my life so its a major turn off.

But i do prefer petit girls and not towering ones like myself, i would like a bit of room even is she are propped up on stiletto's. :p

Thing about the future make me smile, cuz today are the shortest day of the year with the sun being up for a total of 7.5 hour here from it rise on the most eastern part of my country till it set in the most western parts.
Not cut out for this climate at all.

Take that Mr. Snake :D
Santa Claus, Proudly sponsored by Colt :)

Make me wonder when we Danes will adopt that stocking idea too, we have adopted just about any other American tradition.

@kamkar1 As long as you hang them up on the mantlepiece and DONT take to start wearing them ( seems like a nice boy) :( Hey thanks for keeping us smiling over the years....... Glaedelig Jul.......:)

Only matter of time when we have "my first suicide bomb kit"

Well there are regional differences so the suicide bomb kit will have greater appeal in some places and less so elsewhere...

Brian

aL8xdKx_460s.jpg

Indeed, but the most cool thing to me is when they land again to be reused.

Engine picture are so OMG there mush have been a sale on engines.

If possible i go strait for the torch, and a never had any problems with bolts that have been heated up to some degree.

I learned this working on trains, but i found that on ships it is even better, though mostly the ships i sailed on was loaded up with highly flammable liquids, so not a option deck if the cargo tanks was full.

And i find if you work on old stuff one of these are also good to have handy for nuts thinking they have a say if they stay on or not.
1115822T_2_TS.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back