OP
OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
Lukas LK-7500G / Innovv C3 / mobius / G1W / SG9665GC & more
The Nimbus are like the Ford model A, you can fix most of it with 3-4 simple tools and a little steel wire.
I once read about a guy touring UK and Scotland on a nimbus, not long into the drive 1 cylinder quit on him, but he just finished the tour on the remaining cylinders.

Im not into those modified ones, and the girl are too "painted" for my liking.

OP
OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
Lukas LK-7500G / Innovv C3 / mobius / G1W / SG9665GC & more
Quite a kit those Saturn 5, im just a sucker for those F1 engines

Gibson99

Country
United States
Dash Cam
(2x) A119, (2x) A118c, iTrue X3, Git1, Git2
Sure, it's British racing green, but it's an ugly color for that bike. Course I personally don't find anything attractive about that bike. But then I've never driven a motorcycle outside of a parking lot - not really my thing.

I think if you're going to just have a motor, wheels, and just enough of a frame to hold it all together, you might as well put your *ahem* parts on the handlebars and go all out.

dirkzelf

Country
Netherlands
The Nimbus are like the Ford model A, you can fix most of it with 3-4 simple tools and a little steel wire.
I once read about a guy touring UK and Scotland on a nimbus, not long into the drive 1 cylinder quit on him, but he just finished the tour on the remaining cylinders.

Im not into those modified ones, and the girl are too "painted" for my liking.
I like the originals better too, but it's nice to sometimes have some "alternative" idea's, without really having to actually do it....

I wonder though, the line setup cilinders, are they middle ones not getting too hot on longer trips? They might get cooled a little less than the outer ones...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2