Pics that make you smile

I posted that dog pic a while back. Still good tho.

Just got these workout gloves from Amazon... Not the worst translation I've seen, but still mildly amusing.
IMG_20180120_154429~01.jpg

Keeping up sexy after the SR-71

SR-72 are quite sleek, if it was a girl i would do her :p though i will probably need 25 of those little blue pills to keep up with her.

48297CB700000578-5271257-Boeing_has_finally_unveiled_the_potential_successor_to_the_legen-a-3_1516028085004.jpg

48297F0100000578-0-image-a-3_1516026046288.jpg

The SR-72 hypersonic plane will be a strike and reconnaissance aircraft that tops Mach 6, and the firm has been working on the project since the early 2000s. :love:

Haha that would probably be legal to do here as there are no messing with the lights, but my Suzuki are a even smaller / cheaper model, so small Mercedes would never put their name on a rehash of it.

Last edited:
Kids today dont know such things.
Not that they dont learn in school, i am pretty sure i would have had a even more miserable experience in the modern school Vs the improved ancient school i got thru as a kid.

you could have asked him " at what rate do facetwitt get new users" and he would be able to tell you with 4 digits accuracy.

v1TyHu8.jpg

Haha, true. I am talking more of the old original VW Beetle, not the current newer models, they were built tough like a tank.

In fact earlier today, I saw a 90+ year old patient who has owned a Beetle for over 50 years. It was the first time her Beetle was involved in a car accident last week, crashed into a larger transit van in a roundabout. That van ended up rolled on its side with the driver trapped inside, had to be assisted out by bystanders. She only suffered from bruises and achy joints. Her Beetle still upright, only had damage to the front bumper and bonnet, no damage to its engine and can still be driven up to a tow truck.

Now that's tough.

On Sunday i saw another little car, and it had hubcaps like that too, actually look pretty cool compared to the garbage ALU wheels most have on.

I have driven one of the oldest VW cars, pretty sure it was rolled off the assembly line as soon as the allied got production going, the old model with split rear "window"

Personally i prefer the 70ties beetles, shoehorn in a tuned 1700 ccm from the variant / estate, and you have yourself a cute little sleeper

I was never into fancy wheels or hubcaps. Somebody will always try to steal them.

There's a blast from the past! The little oil derrick and overall paint scheme on that car is from the Houston Oilers... They became the Tennessee Titans in 1996.

The Oilers and their head coach were so unpopular in the 90s that someone made and sold a TON of bumper stickers that said things like "Go oilers... Please?"

With my heritage i think i am more of a Minnesota Vikings guy :giggle:

I saw the US soccer girls thoroughly stomped the Danish girls 5 - 1 (y)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back