Pics that make you smile

Hehe yeah the 9 V battery are a wake up call, make me wonder WTF those people on youtbe with shock dog collars and what not are doing.

BTW having a can of pepper spray might be legal here soon, some tomes what come out of our parliament is a smaller WTF moment.

Years of training lead to this
am7LEMv_460s.jpg
It took me awhile to realize that was a pencil. I can not imagine being able to sculpt the graphite that perfectly.

That is remarkable craftsmanship.

Whilst travelling recently, I saw a few of these street signs posted in Jervis Bay (Australia). Do they really need to state the obvious ?

ROAD AHEAD

zzz.jpg

Whilst travelling recently, I saw a few of these street signs posted in Jervis Bay (Australia). Do they really need to state the obvious ?

ROAD AHEAD

View attachment 35994
i wonder how often the A is removed from the second word by "clever" vandals...

just like the neighborhood entrance sign a few miles from here that says "TALL PINES" - the I and E were often switched around by kids. took them over a decade to finally paint the letters on instead of having individual wooden letters.

Ye good old times, meet ye modern times.

hehe yes no argument there, while i do like many kinds of rock, this are not one of them.

It seems to me that "protecting" today's youth is resulting in vast numbers of emotionally frail, dysfunctional, confused adults. And I'm biting my tongue to use polite wording there. I wish them luck, they'll need it.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Well, even we cant say **** here because someone will hurt his feelings.
PS. You know who you are;)

It seems to me that "protecting" today's youth is resulting in vast numbers of emotionally frail, dysfunctional, confused adults. And I'm biting my tongue to use polite wording there. I wish them luck, they'll need it.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Let them eat tide pods. the gene pool could do with some cleansing. literally.

edit: to be clear, i'm not suggesting that toddlers be allowed to eat laundry detergent. apparently the bulk of dumbasses eating them are teens who should know better by now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back