Pics that make you smile

I confirmed that they were identical in Photoshop. I copied the right image and pasted it over the left image at half density and they lined up perfectly. Our brain sure twists the two identical side by side images into quite an interesting illusion.

actually I looked at the pic at lunch on mobile and couldn't tell what I was meant to be looking for, on desktop though the illusion was obvious

actually I looked at the pic at lunch on mobile and couldn't tell what I was meant to be looking for, on desktop though the illusion was obvious

Reminds me of the famous Hollywood film director who was joking about what it's like trying to watch Lawrence of Arabia on a cell phone. :)

Reminds me of the famous Hollywood film director who was joking about what it's like trying to watch Lawrence of Arabia on a cell phone. :)

not sure what that means but I suspect the reason the illusion didn't work due to the image not being able to be seen completely on the phone and the little bit of scrolling required messed with the effect, on desktop it was easy to see the illusion

not sure what that means but I suspect the reason the illusion didn't work due to the image not being able to be seen completely on the phone and the little bit of scrolling required messed with the effect, on desktop it was easy to see the illusion

It meant that small cell phone screens are often not the best way to look at or fully comprehend certain images. Lawrence of Arabia was shot in Panavision.

27655538_1665392060162688_1963820235575240533_n.jpg

After Nigel the worlds most lonely bird died, we Danes have moved up to the top with our lonely bird.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-03/nigel-dies-next-to-concrete-love-on-mana-island/9393428

So the loneliest bird in the world are now a booby that got blow off course to the island of Bornholm, the boobies normally pass by the western coast of Jutland but this one got blow off course and ended up in the far eastern part of Denmark.
Normally booby's are not solitary birds, and it is kinda weird how it dont move along and have fallen in love with a pole :)
The bird some times leave for a day but it are soon back to his beloved pole, and its so far been this way for 5 years, and its the only booby that stay here all year around, normally they just pass by to and from better places.

Our bird and the electrical outlet on the harbor in Nexo on Christans island near Bornholm he fell in love with 5 years ago.
4151dc9e-f7e4-4da8-8f62-82950febf34a.jpg

Last edited:
LOOOOL that's some wheelchair ramp, the person using that every day,,, well you do not want to get on his / her bad side.

Maybe they need to add Beano in our drinking water supply just like they do with floride.

Beano-tablets.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back