Pics that make you smile

I dont think i am such a person myself so yes i had to explain myself.
I have made a lot of changes within the last 10 - 20 years, and i do think i once in a while fall back on old habbits, but i do my best to keep those to a minimum and keep moving forward as i have spent enuff time of my life back there on the cheap seats.

And not forgetting with my personal allmost non existing intimate knowlege and first hand experience with the other sex, i really cant say anything in that regard, as you know its been several decades since i had a girlfriend.
Had a fjew woman frinds over time, and thats quite nice as there is a more intelligent discussion with them, where us man 2 man is just grunts and mumbelings of "get over it you pussy"

Some claim girls can be more nasty among eachother, but my experience with all the dumbasses i use to hang out with is that men can be just as evil and nasty.

Another fresh video, okay not funny in itself.
But when you have just seen a tv program about pick pockets and there was told south American pick pockets are some of the best in the world, then this do get a little funny.

Being as we're all on the internet I'm sure everyone has received at least 1 'Lotto Scam' email. This one made me chuckle a bit more than most because of a pair of incorrect spellings - 'UNTIED STATES' and 'UNITIED KINGDOM'.

Then I noticed the new European country - 'SWIZTERLAND'.

I'm surprised than anyone would fall prey to these jokers. o_O

Lotto.jpg

11251724_1612493905693668_8417233389580881729_n.jpg

All of my son and daughter friends go to Sunday school. There is a reason why my kids doesn't come there and this story is a good example of that.

All of my son and daughter friends go to Sunday school. There is a reason why my kids doesn't come there and this story is a good example of that.

I don't necessarily disagree with you but my post was meant strictly as satire and not to be taken literally. I mean, regardless of one's beliefs about the afterlife or religion it's hard to imagine high powered literary agents cutting deals in Heaven being discussed in Sunday school. ;)

Last edited:
I mean, regardless of one's beliefs about the afterlife or religion it's hard to imagine high powered literary agents cutting deals in Heaven being discussed in Sunday school.

I also got a big smile:) too.
My kid are told to respect all people and what there stand for. Except drug dealer ect.
But at the same time there don't need to be expose for all thing when there are young. When there get around 15-18years I think there are old enough. But I'm not sure there will go there. Reports form the other kids say it boring.

My biggest wish / what i have been working for all the time, is that my little sisters kids have absolute respect and trust in me, and they do to a degree where my little sister have been using me as a boogy man, so i had to tell her to please stop doing that as i can not fulfill the promises you make in my name.

Some times i wish i had kids myself, but then i come about as i collide head first with the real world.

Yeah i just saw that new on a hardware site :eek: though its not the first time they mess with cars.

If the brakes is disabled i assumt that allsm mean ASP or what ever its called that allso break the car if you get really crasy on the steering wheel.

My current and last Suzuki have that, so you can brake by turning sharp from 1 side to the other.

Offcourse if you are a bad driver, or the new kind of driver which have grown up on cars dooing more and more of your work, thats allso a sure way to crash.

I just hate those damm computers in cars, and i have hardly come to terms with the damm ABS brakes.
First time i drove a car with ABS brakes i allmost soiled myself :eek: and first time i pulled the handbrake to put a car sideways and the car more or less stopped i was like :eek: " where the hell is the fun now"

Back