Pics that make you smile

Hehe with a person that manage to put a CAT in that position, just wonder what he can do if he put his mind to it :eek:
Same goes for that stunning pice of parking, what prompt a thing like that are mind boggling at least for a mind that can boggle.

Today at about 2:30 or so, i posted my old TV on Craigslist.

Then I got some text messages about it that were not suspicious at all! :rolleyes: Note the time stamps on them.

Screenshot_2018-05-07-20-18-29~01.jpgScreenshot_2018-05-07-20-19-00~01.jpgScreenshot_2018-05-07-20-19-26~01.jpgtypos galore, but they got the headline from the item typed perfectly.

Sad thing is, some people must actually fall for it, or the spammers wouldn't waste their time doing this.

driving_cars.png

"It's probably just me. If driving were as dangerous as it seems, hundreds of people would be dying every day!"

You'd think she's calling the firemen, but this is what's really happening:
"Hi honey, I was thinking for saturday, it's gonna be a great weather, how about a barbeque?"

Example #2

Scary stuff but it is always easy for them to select examples that work in their favor. I am sure there would be some misunderstandings that would confuse AI, especially if different language/jargon is involved.

Last edited:
Example #2
Amazing! So now you can use your smartphone to speak to an A.I. Which will then telephone the business and make the arrangements. That's so... efficient.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Snoop be like " Waaaat" light me up duuuuude

RUN Forrest,,,, RUN

Sadly Atlas will be able to outrun me, even with illegally high amounts of asthma medicine in my blood. :sneaky:
Maybe not toip speed, but for the distance i am sure i will be beaten.

RUN Forrest,,,, RUN

Sadly Atlas will be able to outrun me, even with illegally high amounts of asthma medicine in my blood. :sneaky:
Maybe not toip speed, but for the distance i am sure i will be beaten.
saw that earlier today. it's hilarious how the YT commenters are trying to tell boston dynamics that they're doing it wrong. really? show me your robot that can run and jump over stuff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back