Pics that make you smile

a579d3ed3d2ca52f2fda280d4073e090.jpg

I want for displaying MSGs in my rear window. and it gotta be cheap with what i assume are 1 strip of OLED

I want for displaying MSGs in my rear window. and it gotta be cheap with what i assume are 1 strip of OLED

Wouldn't it be great fun to be able to display a selection of amusing 3D images out the rear window of our cars when another driver acts like an idiot?!! :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

mfinger.jpg

That one in glorious 3D and rotating slowly was my first thought :)
The shoe in the demo with "this up your ass" written around it would do fine too.

There are simpler but similar things with LED's, but not near as cool or many options i would guess.

As a matter of fact my rear seat middle headrest are already gone so would make a great base for this.

Last edited:
O its a Utorch product, i know their flashlights.

You can buy it today, but it's not exactly cheap at $330.

https://www.gearbest.com/novelty-lighting/pp_999732.html?wid=1433363

KuoH

$330 seems cheap. I'm seeing these on Amazon for more than $500.00!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_2?rh=i:aps,k:Holographic+Display+LED+Fan+Advertising+Machine&page=2&keywords=Holographic+Display+LED+Fan+Advertising+Machine&ie=UTF8&qid=1525662424

I like that you can program these with all kinds of video formats, even GIFs. Definitely need to fit one to the rear window of my pick-up truck with some good programming! :smuggrin:

Last edited:
I am wondering if they have been smart enough to also shape it so it could move some air like a fan, i mean it is spinning already so why not have it move some air, if not then for cooling itself.

Heat is probably not much of an issue for the motor and LEDs. Low torque and consistent angular velocity is probably better for motor longevity and image stability, so I believe the designers would prefer less air resistance.

KuoH

I am wondering if they have been smart enough to also shape it so it could move some air like a fan, i mean it is spinning already so why not have it move some air, if not then for cooling itself.

Some people just don't understand parking. What painted lines ?

20180424_144153a.jpg

Back