Pics that make you smile

tumblr_p7in9aDfQ21qdqv28o1_540.jpg

Yeah, the whole island.
hahaha i just realized you were talking about that car dent that looked like two people kissing. totally thought you just posted the easter island pic because it "made you smile". derp i feel dumb now.

hahaha i just realized you were talking about that car dent that looked like two people kissing. totally thought you just posted the easter island pic because it "made you smile". derp i feel dumb now.
Hahaha happens to the best of us.:oops:

They already have a flatball game, its called Frisbee.

Or a half flatball game.......

I grew up in this area and was aware of this game, (never played) saw people playing it on the beach, and assumed it was some derivation of 'stickball' stolen from Northerners. This version uses a rubber ball cut in half, and a section of stolen broom handle.

i heard about the bear one. recipient was ok with that as they actually do have bears there in the carolinas. i remember hearing about another one where a UPS driver was trapped on top of his own truck by a bear. he was up there a while till neighbors heard him yelling for help and called police, who had bear spray.

meanwhile, i just discovered a new (to me) channel on youtube - this guy does some good parodies:

the Greatest Showman set was really well done.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back