Pics that make you smile

Vanilla i think, thats what we get here.
Truth be told i would like to see some bakers mix it up a little more, Danes are not that conservative, i for one would love to try some new stuff in the sweet department.

Is that lemon custard? :)
No. According to Google Translator, it's pastry cream, and according to people who eat them it's the combination of the dough, the cream, the melting sugar on top that makes it irresistible. :)

Last edited:
We had something similar in Argentina, you could also get it with Dulce de Leche.

It's amazing <3, I love pastry cream

We had something similar in Argentina, you could also get it with Dulce de Leche.

It's amazing <3, I love pastry cream
This one is the most common. There's also with chocolate, with various types of jams and without any cream but they're not so popular. :)

No. According to Google Translator, it's pastry cream, and according to people who eat them it's the combination of the dough, the cream, the melting sugar on top that makes it irresistable. :)
Too bad. The pastry dough, with a lemon custard and sugar glaze would be enough to tempt any health food addict. :D

Pastry cream beats lemon custard every day of the week.

Don't knock it til you try it :)

Pastry cream beats lemon custard every day of the week.

Don't knock it til you try it :)
Pretty sure we're talking about the same thing here. Pastry cream is a custard, I just happen to like mine with a bit of lemon flavor.

Huh. I didn't know it was called Custard :P

I always knew it as pastry cream

Last time when I posted something similar, the server crashed; let's try again :D
sodrunk.png

imjustkiddingobamathisisonlyalittlejokedontputmeonanywatchlistswhosthatknockingonmydoorwaitnonononohelloamericanothingtoseeherekeepconsumingkeepenjoyingthekardashians.png

moneyhappiness.png

Well truth be told the #2 ship i was engineer on was running on stuff like that, not exaktely like that, but all i had to keep a crab prosessing ship afloat with was.

Zip ties
Cable connectors ( those little things you connect wires with )
Insulating tape
Sillicone sealer ( like used in DIY fishtanks )
Plastic bags.
15 380 Volt electric winches where one lasted about 3 days if you was lucky then they had to go to shore to be drained for water and overhauled.

Lets put it this way if you had a weak heart it was proberly not the place for you to be ENG or the poor greenlander who operated the winches hanging over the boilers / coolers and brine freezers.

And at least 16 hour workdays for 4 months strait ( no weekends ) only stop when we unloaded our Four 40 feet reefer containsers filled with craps ( going to Orion seafood on newfoundland and then on down to the yanks )

O BTW we allso stopped for a day or 2 when our ship was anchored and tied up to another smaller trawler via a 2" nylon rope between the propellers of the 2 ships :rolleyes:

I have never figured out how i seem to be a incompetent / dumbass magnet, the #1 ship i was ENG on was more or less the same, and 1 year after i disengaged the ship it whent down in the mediterranean sea taking 3 of 6 guys with it :rolleyes:

All i want to do is to take pride in the things i do for a living, i hate when i dont feel i can put my name on a pice of work made by me, but i often find myself in a job where doing the right thing actually isent allowed or i have to spend the most of my time fixing the "poo" some of the other ppl made:eek:

When i was doing powder coating about 25% of my time was spent fixing ( by hand ) stuff made on the automated line beside my manual paint booth and oven.

Last edited:
I was goofing around on internet and saw these clip. I think it was amazing how there have made it. There used a lot of DSLR camera to shoot. No CGI animation was used.

Back