Pics that make you smile

I only watched that because I thought it was a 360 degree video. For 5 minutes.

Live's a bi**h:
post2.jpg

I bet he wouldent be smiling if he knew that was comming, it could allso be he is thinking about the EU subsidies he got comming for his milk factory.

Here most dairy farmers is about to go bust due to low milk prizes.

ROFL! This thread is simply awesome! I am in splits after seeing those hilarious pictures!

FlyingCow.jpg Just be thankful you dont have these in the rest of the world In the UK we are constantly looking up :eek: mouth closed of course o_O..........Ipol welcome to the forum Mana ........:D.......that is one of the reasons I moved to france

Last edited:
View attachment 17435 Just be thankful you dont have these in the rest of the world In the UK we are constantly looking up :eek: mouth closed of course o_O..........Ipol welcome to the forum Mana ........:D.......that is one of the reasons I moved to france
If you really have these in the UK, remind me not to visit. Beer would probably be too strong for me :D

@Gabacho funny you should say that its only after a few glasses of beer that you actually see them

apparently the problem is far bigger in africa they have flying down to a fine art......impossible-animals-stunts-4-600x338.jpg Ipol

View attachment 17435 Just be thankful you dont have these in the rest of the world In the UK we are constantly looking up :eek: mouth closed of course o_O..........Ipol welcome to the forum Mana ........:D.......that is one of the reasons I moved to france

... well - Swiss Farmers were against GMF; they knew what could happen ;-)

No GMF here either.

I think the reason GMF is illigal here is that it might render mute what ever it is they use to keep Danes compliant while our country is turned into,,,"pooo"

I think that Volvo still pollutes less than a VW Diesel...

Yes, I had to say it.

Back