Pics that make you smile

Nice. IF I have USD 140,000 and taxes to afford it.

Will be 400,000 USD here ( at least ) :( AND ppl will still buy it and feel really good about them self.

I on the other hand feel bamboozled just thinking about it.

xc4CMRD_zpsyebp7luz.jpg
I have always know there was something fishy about North Korea.
Is it not Kim Jong Un there take care of the execution this time.

tesla-model-x-doors_toppick_crop.jpg

How high is the clearance under those open doors? Will we see lawsuits from drivers over 5' 10" tall getting head injuries from the open door?

Viking, they're welcome to park next to me, if they have some electrical outlets I can plug into.
:)

If you won't do it for you country, then do it for you mom.
Do it for Denmark!
PS. Spies is the name of a Danish travel agency.
Creator of the company was a really dirty old man, so just in his spirit.

Viking, they're welcome to park next to me, if they have some electrical outlets I can plug into.
I just picture this. A cable run out of you window, connected to a fridge with beer and empty cans around the door of the truck. A half drunk truck driver laughing of the poor guy of the car, when he found no more power left.
Don't take it personal, I'm sure you a nice guy Dash.

That genuinely made me laugh out loud for quite a while.
I'm happy to hear that it cheer you up. I can understand from you blog, that you have been extremely busy and a little depress.

I just picture this. A cable run out of you window, connected to a fridge with beer and empty cans around the door of the truck. A half drunk truck driver laughing of the poor guy of the car, when he found no more power left.
Don't take it personal, I'm sure you a nice guy Dash.

No, never drink out on the road. Would just use his juice to power the big screen TV, microwave, and maybe my espresso maker. :)

big screen TV, microwave, and maybe my espresso maker. :)

It's amazing how some truck driver, can make there truck cozy and shiny clean. Both inside and outside.

Simon Spies was the proof it's good to be rich.

If Donald Trump is half the man Simon was, he will be "getting some" ,,,, a lot :D

...the new challenge: eat a spoon full of cinnamon-powder:

(featuring two austrians - didn't understand what they were saying... there accent is a little dusty ;)

Back