Pics that make you smile

Will be 400,000 USD here ( at least ) :( AND ppl will still buy it and feel really good about them self.

I on the other hand feel bamboozled just thinking about it.

Yeah - eventough the Tesla is a cool car; IF winged doors, pls. make it a DeLorean DMC-12, with a new Ethanol-compatible Engine...
At least that would be a cool car... ;)

Preparing for Joaquin. Got a little stock pile of Beer in the fridge.
Jesus will definitely be in my hand, when Joaquin pass by. I'm sure I will be bless.:)
duclaw-brewing-sweet-baby-jesus.png

Ahhh

well i have 3 months to wait for my annual get ****faced day, and it seem like i will have to buy booze too this year as my stocpile of scottish single malts are gone now.

Its a good thing the "state sponsored drug" isent slammed with as much tax as some other addicting things are. :D

PS. if you offer me a beer or drink and i am not driving i will take it, but when i have to pay myself, well then that 1 day every year is enuff for me, even after i stopped using the other drugs.

The kid's 100% correct, but does need to work on his P's.

See thats what i call full self-realization, offcourse thats a boy who have written that.

But thank god most of us come out of that phase of our lives again, and the ones who dont end up as writers on The Simpsons at best :D

Tesla Model X's Falcon Wing Doors

Obviously, those doors are pretty cool but if the video is any indication the new Tesla better not park too close to a tall vehicle like a van or a large pick-up truck. :)

Last edited:
Shake it if you got it :D

For some reason that reminded me of Numa Numa.
And this:

The expression on Alec Guinness's face! You don't get acting like that in the new SW films.

Back