Pics that make you smile

When a BMW driver uses the turn signal for the first time
an9RDvb_460s.jpg

And that's why i would not migrate to a non English speaking country if i got the chance, cuz they are right and i would not like to disrespect the locals by assuming they want to speak English, and really im too old to learn yet another language now.

For those that just cant put the phone down.

98cc173a-2193-495d-99d8-701c1d42704f.jpg

Behold, a tale of two phones...

Two Samsung Galaxy note 3 phones, one with the standard 3200mah battery, and another with an aftermarket 10000mah battery. One will make it to mid-afternoon before dying, and the other will last several days. It is up to you, dear reader, to decide which one has more life. :D

Yes, they're mine. The funny thing about the giant battery is that even with the case on, it's still smaller than the same phone with the "best" OtterBox case on it.

And the really weird part is that my current phone (Google pixel 2 XL, which obviously has much higher specs than the old note 3) has a 3500mah battery that has lasted almost 2 days without even really trying before. Most nights when I go to bed, I still have 50-60% left, a lot like that big 10Ah battery. The note 3 with stock battery could never last more than 24 hours no matter how much I babied it.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back