Pics that make you smile

Gibson99

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
(2x) A119, (2x) A118c, iTrue X3, Git1, Git2
A little context on this phone charger sign - it was placed at a conference for hackers called DEF CON.

Even the first time I ever saw one of those public chargers I didn't trust it. I won't ever use any of them, because as they say in IT security - once you have physical access, you own the device. And there have been documented cases of these chargers installing root kits on people's phones, so my opinion is not unfounded.

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Hehe i had a feeling it was DEF CON, i don't think the NSA are that frivolous.

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
I remember seeing Texas chainsaw massacre when i was a kid, that night i walked home on the middle of the street, no way in hell was i to walk on a sidewalk right next to bushes and what not.

And i am pretty sure that if someone started up a chainsaw as i walked by i would have soiled myself as i set off running.

Last edited:

Raptor1956

Reaction score
Country
United States
OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Dont scare me as such, just a bit freaky what some people will do for "fun"
Gacy where indeed another level of creepy, always wondered in the birthday clown industry took a dive becuz of him.

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobiusx3, A118C, A119, Ausdom A261, AD282, etc
Dahmer was working at a chocolate factory in Wisconsin at the time of his arrest. At that time I worked for a company that transported tankers of melted chocolate from them, or delivered other food grade liguids to.
I knew of the company, but didn't have the pleasure to pick up a load there, or eat in the employee lunchroom.

Lola

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius, A119
Ok so this is a SLIGHT run-on sentence but I just had to share...

When I was about 4 or 5 (not sure) I took a mouth harp from the local dime store, but it bothered me so much that I went to my father and told him what I had done. He drove me back to the store, parked out front and told me to go in and tell the store owner what I had done and was sorry. He said he liked the fact that I had the courage to come back and tell him what I did, and told me to just keep the harp! I said NO SIR, shoved it in his hand and went back to the car, father never said a thing just had this weird smile on his face all the way home. To this day I have never taken anything else, and never will!

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
I dident have motivation like that in school, and if i had then i am sure it would not have changed the end result i feel.
Our teachers was a nightmare, my English teacher i swear her breath i imagine was equal to diving into a well used field latrine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2