Pics that make you smile

I expected her to open with " do this make me look fat"

pjwOwwsl.jpg

We Danes right now have a flourishing of measles, something that should be long gone, but on this we are under 90% vaxxed and so we are sent 3-4 decades back in time.

A school for design are also closed down due to a outbreak of norovirus / winter vomiting bug, so school closed until march 4

We Danes right now have a flourishing of measles, something that should be long gone, but on this we are under 90% vaxxed and so we are sent 3-4 decades back in time.

A school for design are also closed down due to a outbreak of norovirus / winter vomiting bug, so school closed until march 4

You Danes are not alone.

That's to drastic for good oil flow, especially to the rear crankshaft main bearings!
yeah and it'll pool in the heads and probably burn up the valves and then make it smoke...

yet i have a feeling that this guy doesn't really care about that stuff. and yes, i'm assuming it's a guy driving it. :p

Like that camper.

With the right equipment plate capture are no problem, however finding something more substantial than a little memory card that will be harder.

BTW at the end melons deflecting a 152 mm slug that much, that i did not expect though at high speeds water are pretty darn hard.

A extremely rare sight on Danish streets.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back