Pics that make you smile

e709ab38406d45958dc381502f196a44.jpg
The scientific kind! I saw the video where they tested that and several other kinds of "tires" including regular tires filled with cement instead of air. Some Russian guys just having fun.

The scientific kind!

Hehe yeah the car in question sure don't look like one you will find many of on American streets, not even way down south.

I remember mythbusters also experimenting with alternative tires once.

It is almost useless to argue with a mind filled with the astroturfed messages of the actual vested interests making huge money and seeking to continue doing so. You can present facts but for them facts and science is fake. OTH, the astorturfed bull**** is truth for them. We live in a time were truth is false, lies are truth, and the folks making huge money point fingers at scientists and claim they're in it for the money. This downward spiral is depressing!

Brian
I can't understand why so many people treat those researchers as demagogues. And, considering that we've discovered that they faked or falsified the data, it's just pathetic to believe anything they say.

Doesn't all that talk about climate change just seem like they're trying to force some agenda on us? Seriously -- "The world will be unlivable in a decade!" How can anyone possibly determine that? Furthermore, they've been saying this for like 4 decades.

On climate,
On the 11 of this month we reached the average rainfall for the whole month, and as the weather gurus see it we are well under way to braking the all time wet March record from 1976
And temperature wise it seem like something go mixed up cuz the last month of winter had the weather i would say was more in line with this the first month of spring, so i think February and March got mixed up somehow.

Spray on duct tape,,,,,,,, got to get me some of that.
Here i have been wasting my time with plasti dip and shoe goo

Last edited:
There are so many movies i have just seen the trailer for, not least the successful ones that don't appear on TV within a year from theater release.
I remember the good old days 3 movies from blockbuster a gallon of cola and so much weed you could barely see the TV screen.

Stuff like that are so past me, or maybe i am past it.
But really aside for news in regard to technology i get nothing of that kind from the internet, and if i "re-tweet" anything its mainly cuz it is cool of funny.
Cuz i cant see why the hell i would take credit in a degree which i feel re-posting stuff are, the original poster got to do what he gotta do and good luck with that.

Aside for a mistaken call by a anonymous number the day before yesterday its been over a week since my last in or outgoing call, but i did do a little texting with relatives the day before yesterday, and E-mails i have had to relate to out of shear politeness is also a week or so ago.

I am missing out,,,,,, but i want to do that. And its not like i totally miss out, i get to know everything i want to know when i want to know.
I don't follow anyone anywhere, mostly as i am not really anywhere, however where i am like on this forum i try to be fully present and then let people decide how they want to interact with me, if they have any inclinations in that regard.

So deflated tires are the Chinese version of towing for non fortune 500 companies.

Last edited:
should be compulsory viewing for anyone online

I agree, but it could have been done equally well in a few minutes instead of 12 :( The attention span of too many people these days simply fades into oblivion after a few minutes and in some I've met even getting to one minute is a struggle :eek: This defect is found in the great majority of people who live on and for "social media" which is why I avoid such people as if they have the plague :cautious:

Phil

Back