Pics that make you smile

only-in-canada-jpg.18006
How does Canada define "ID" or has it got a new definition. :confused:
In the field sex its marked as "M" does it mean Man or MotherF*****

How does Canada define "ID" or has it got a new definition. :confused:
In the field sex its marked as "M" does it mean Man or MotherF*****

Good catch. Now I see it.

I have no idea how Canada define ID. Doubt the lawmakers know either. Sure it's not how we understand ID to mean.

Why should religious people have special treatment to wear anything on there head.
Make a ID law there is equal to all. Either you can have a hat on or not. I prefer not.

What will the next be spaghetti strainer or ghost. The last guy did it as a protest to wo/men in hijab in Denmark.

strainer1.jpg Geo1.jpg geo2.jpg

Why should religious people have special treatment
Because most of the people are ignorants and they accept everything that zionist backed-up mass-media tells them. They call themselves progressive libturds.
Don't forget ! you may respect people but you should never be forced to respect ideas. Otherwise, you should also respect communist, nazi, race supremacist and all other dogmas; no ?

Well true freedom of speech can have its drawbacks, we often see that here where even the most idiotic groups of ppl have free speech and no less a right to public funding if they group up.
I think the only thing we have stopping free speech is our racist / discrimination law.
To my knowlege we dont have a ban on foul words in radio or TV, so if you please you can really let it rip here, but i do hope ppl will still brand you as a dumbass if you do so.

I really dont see why nazis here sould have the rights they have, what they stand for have been proven, and given a change ( again ) those rights we enjoy now will be taken from us as one of the first things.
And i dont see why religions that outright claim to be the one and only religion, and all others are infidel dogs that should be sent off to the afterlife.
If that is nor racisem well then i dont know what is.

I dont think the use of the F word and simmilar in American movies are nice, but i would rather hear those words than the beep American standards call for in those situations.

EDIT:
A example could be the organisation Reclaim the streets, tonight they have a street party in Copenhagen, and like last "party" my bet is it will spill over into mass riots and vandalisem and looting.
Now this is just my opinion, but i am sure the world would be a better place without idiots like that.
And dont get me wrong protesting is good, we should all do that more often i think, but when a "party" or protest spill over into rioting and vandalisem and looting, well then all good that have gone before is put to shame.

Last edited:
Is that photo-shopped or real?
It may be real; here a (insert word) discussion: http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/sho...-documents&s=8b46cb0ba743d4725e4952884216b164
I had heard in a lecture by Mufti Ahmad Khanpuri saheb DB when he visited here recently he was speaking about the harms of taking photos,he also mentioned that though we have no choice we should seek Istigfaar after having the photos taken.
Here in France, there is a law, even if you explain them, you will not be able to wear a hijab on your identity card.
Bacon Snackbar, Bacon Snackbar, Insha'Allah !!!!!

I can tell, but here is another one.
burqadriverslicense.jpg

What a joke!
If it's real, I can't even think how dumb and fked up the system is or who even took that pic.
I can put a picture of a turd wrapped up in a colored plastic and there won't be any difference.
Religion, practice in private or in designated places.
If you want to go out in public, FOLLOW public law.

Regardless, I don't understand the mentality of bringing religious belief in every part of public rules and regulations.

I guess we are lucky that to have separation of church and states or in other words, religion and public office.
But wait, there are students asking for prayer room in CU Boulder and even though university can't do that, they are designating a room.
http://kdvr.com/2015/10/15/cu-students-group-asks-university-for-prayer-room/

I think I need to find a religion that needs to have some hot mama action 3 times a day and then I can ask for specific rooms at work and schools.
Maybe time to create a new religion. ;)

It's seems this is fake too: http://www.snopes.com/ontario-drivers-license-muslim/
This looks like the classical method to create false victims: you let people to react to some fake event, picture, etc. and then you show them it's fake. Because of this steep change, most of the people will fell guilty of wrongly accusing someone and their main tendency is to make concessions in their thinking.

I don't understand why people with a so different culture want to live in a place, which in my point of view, life would be a struggle all the time.
Why would you emigrate to such place.
If one of the majority group speak up, he/she would be intolerant, not the person which can't adjust to the surrounding.
Why would people with almost same background not say: enough is enough. You destroying our reputation and make our life miserable.
Tell the non integrated to be a part of the society or leave.

If i hadent allready given up, well then if i was forced to leave here, i would go no further then Sweden or Germany, then regroup and return even stronger.
And both of them seem to be pretty well and true flooded at the moment ;) so good thing i have given up in true Danish fashion :oops:

Worst part these posts above make me smile too, but its my ironic / disbelief smile that do hurt a little when i put it on.

Well, seeing Arnie like this made me smile:
Hair'll be back?
ArnieHair.jpg

Back