Pics that make you smile

40d4527e7733eef3861382629788a8e010ee5bfb.jpg

Funny how some things match up.

Yesterday I went to 'sports day' for kindergarten aged kids at a school my friend teaches at.

Check out this start for a relay race. Watch the team at the far left in the green shirts. (the teacher who chased down the early bird won a prize)

I liked sports day in school, not least since very few was faster than me on 100 M or 400 M, also telents of mine school did not manage to nurture, and i just mis spent them running from the police.

I liked sports day in school, not least since very few was faster than me on 100 M or 400 M, also telents of mine school did not manage to nurture, and i just mis spent them running from the police.

I was told today the kids who participated in the physical activities were paid about $3 USD, and all received large packages of junk food.

:)

I have video of the march through town but another foreigner was standing next to me, and some of our evaluation of the passing teachers and moms is audible in the background.

:rolleyes:

It is also a lot more flammable than a conventional Christmas tree.

It is also a lot more flammable than a conventional Christmas tree.
Not sure about that, some more conventional Christmas trees have very flammable resin and can burn violently, especially once they have dried out a bit, while I would expect a burning toilet roll to go out fairly quickly unless it was put on a fire that was already burning decently!

Maybe you don't know that those tulip flowers are far more tasty than the lettice?

Don't eat the leaves though, the bulbs are normally OK for humans but poisonous to your dog! Humans have evolved to eat tulips and cope with the poisons.

People do keep pigs as pets, and other people eat dogs, so the question is far from clear, as well as the answer!

I've never understood why vegans think it is OK to eat plants when it isn't OK to eat animals. What about fungi and other types of life?

tulip-tuna-pancakes-1130x580.jpg

Last edited:
What are the dark green things that look like little pillows or short eyeglasses cases?

Hand sanitizer bottles would have been a nice touch, but still hard to come by in some places
I am not sure but I bet they are bars of soap. Maybe Irish Spring? For awhile soap was impossible to find.

What are the dark green things that look like little pillows or short eyeglasses cases?
My bet would also be bars of soap,,,,, like i prefer, that liquid soap never been my thing.
The star on the tree i think are little hand sanitizer bottles.

A romanian online publication is using some character called like „The alcoholic Costel guy”.
No matter what is happening, in the article his only remark is something like: „Go to go to my dick” or „Send him/them to my dick.”
This is his face used in various situations after a search on google.

nea costel.jpg

An article on Dashcamtalk can be:
- What is your opinion about this dashcam?
- Send it to my dick!

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited:
Back