Pics that make you smile

Thats how you sell a product.

tumblr_p2miwmGHDX1urmckio1_540.jpg

Nothing but empty shelves.

Today is the shortest day of the year in Denmark, the sun are only up for 7 hours and 1 minute. ( if you can see it for the clouds that is, and fat chance of that )

I am so ready. :cool:

I know there is at least one flashaholic in here ( people with a flashlight addiction )
So to them i give this picture of the sky over the town of Vejle in Denmark.
86c79ffe-59a1-4013-aeb2-5cd09b2b2a54.jpg

99381b7a-27b2-4934-929a-63359eab8f4d.jpg

Each beam of light is from a place where you can go and get some nice take away food, when the restaurant close the light are also turned off.
Works fine as up here right now it is pitch black around 4 in the afternoon.

I know there is at least one flashaholic in here ( people with a flashlight addiction )
So to them i give this picture of the sky over the town of Vejle in Denmark.
86c79ffe-59a1-4013-aeb2-5cd09b2b2a54.jpg

99381b7a-27b2-4934-929a-63359eab8f4d.jpg

Each beam of light is from a place where you can go and get some nice take away food, when the restaurant close the light are also turned off.
Works fine as up here right now it is pitch black around 4 in the afternoon.
I'm also a light effects addicted

Longest dive one one breath of air = 202 M,,,,,, made by one of those crazy Danes.

Thats fake news.
1: we all know Santa are Danish and live on Greenland, hence he wear red & white.
2: Santa have been navigating Denmark since the first turbines went up decades ago, so Santa know to fly high and keep a very steep approach and departure angle.

If anything Santa would be in trouble in all the countries that have unmarked ghastly birds nests of wires along every street, we Danes do not have such Santa traps, our wind turbines all have navigational lights, and they are there to help Santa not ultralight or regular planes that must fly higher.

2: Santa have been navigating Denmark since the first turbines went up decades ago, so Santa know to fly high and keep a very steep approach and departure angle.
I hope he has an oxygen supply for when he comes over our new 14MW 260M (853ft) tall turbines!

ultralight or regular planes that must fly higher.
Regular planes are allowed to fly at 400ft, less than half the height of these turbines!

That is about the height of this image:
haliade-x-sea-2.jpg

Yeah the safety zone from the flashing lights in the air have become larger over the years.
I am hoping they would put LED strips in the blades, that would make up for some awesome time lapse footage.

Now with Brexit i wonder if Danish DONG / Orsted will do away with their English operations, as i understand it they are not chump change operators over there

I am hoping they would put LED strips in the blades, that would make up for some awesome time lapse footage.
Might be a bit annoying, the big blades have lower RPM, these will appear to be rotating quite slowly, even though the blade tips are doing 300Km/h.

They could just flash a bright LED on the tip every time it passes the top of the sweep, that would show Santa the real height.

Now with Brexit i wonder if Danish DONG / Orsted will do away with their English operations, as i understand it they are not chump change operators over there

Your government seems to be doing their best to destroy Orsted in the UK! Can't be good for your country...

And our new big wind farms / turbines are in partnership with Norway, outside the EU!

Yeah probably better to climb in bed with the Norwegians, at least they have enough money to pay cash for the whole thing.

Yeah i heard about that tax thing and Orsted a while back, but i did not read into it.
It do seem to be trending to run Denmark into the ground, but people here are over the moon about it, as a good Dane i of course go along but in my own twisted way.
Orsted was also getting sued by the Orsted family for the use of the name, but that fell out in favor of the company and not the family to the famous inventor.

All oil production in the Danish part of the north sea will stop in 2050, which also make sense CUZ down here you have to force it up, not like the Norwegians that just have to drill a hole in the bottom of the ocean.

I hope he has an oxygen supply for when he comes over our new 14MW 260M (853ft) tall turbines!

Coming to the UK might mess up santas delivery plans anyway, he might not be allowed to fly out again or may have to self isolate!

Back