Pics that make you smile

Or Russian gas stop flowing to Germany. :)

That has to be photoshopped- I can never get my bookshelves to look that tidy :ROFLMAO:

Merry Christmas to all those who have brought me many smiles from the pics you post here (y)

Phil

132894029_1355319361519462_469515333036109793_o.jpg

I am not sure if this makes me smile or frown.

Thats the kind of lying from government officials i can deal with, but sadly its not the kind we see most often.
Here several 100.000 pensioners are having their taxes going back several years re-audited as the tax authorities found out they screwed up, though they cant tell if the did so people get more pension or less pension, the latter for me being the most frighting thing as i would assume tax people would be outright masters of math.

But as usual it is probably me expecting too much, and me having a very hard time seeing that.

Impossible! Fauci could not get past the 14 day quarantine at every stop on the way.
That is why Santa had to wear a mask. The vaccine did not arrive at the North Pole in time.

Please explain. :unsure:

;)
Fauci on CNN: "So what I did a little while ago, I took a trip up there to the North Pole. I went there and I vaccinated Santa Claus myself. I measured his level of immunity, and he is good to go. He can come down the chimney, he can leave the presents, he can leave, and you have nothing to worry about. Santa Claus is good to go."

Last edited:
The elves gave him a magical Covid-proof mask made of Santa Cloth ;)

Phil

Please explain. :unsure:

;)
Every Country and every state or province would require quarantine. Landing in Canada or Alaska would have quarantine for each stop. Then going by dogsled to the north pole would take to long.

Back