Pics that make you smile

Did you know, some engines can actually run just fine at 0 RPM....... yep i am not kidding.

The old Detroit Diesel 238 would sometimes run backwards when you started it. I only drove one a few days when i first started driving a truck, and was slow to catch on to the different sound....but somebody usually came running screaming 'Shut it off! It's running backwards!". 2 stroke diesel engines.

Fun Fact: The Lanz Bulldog's 'hot bulb' ignition allows it to run on almost any liquid which can burn :)

Phil

When Danish scientists come up with something new, it are some times groundbreaking, and other times just weird

1364d3b787b213aa56aaf8ebdc721529f6362e8e.jpg

5faef177bc5daf88971738aedf9ae5808182f1c4.jpg

2975a41123c750ff26be3f98adb2c4fdbf0f5d2c.jpg

2c732a690584d0d2cdf944cdd16ae4c6baef70f3.jpg

I see your kid are lined up for a stunning career as a voter :LOL:

Hehe yes it is amazing, how little some people know :rolleyes:

...or maybe better this one, about LOVE. :D

Attachments

• putin-loves-trump-lol.jpg
    putin-loves-trump-lol.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 30
This is not a pic. If the long term testing upholds the original results we may see an end of wheelchairs.
That makes me smile.

Thats pretty nice :)

It is actually illegal to call me like that.
And it never happen as i am on a unlisted number so someone would have to dial me at random, and some also have a couple of times every year, but i dont pick up on unknown numbers calling.

So if you have gotten my number but are new in my sphere, better txt in advance if you are going to call.
Right now only 8 phone numbers are on my good side.

Which remind me there are some information i need to get Denmark to delete about me, would be bad if i ended up like many Danish pregnant women participating in a study, but in the end having all of their info sold off to Facebook.

I am on the USA federal do not call list.
My phone number is voip so it is unlisted.
I still get a lot of spam calls from 2 different sources.

Spammers and scammers do not care about breaking any law.

Back