Pics that make you smile

My phone wouldn't scan that.

I think these light show quadcopters have 20 - 30 minutes of flight time.
It is impressive what they can do in the sky and fly so reasonable close to each other.

I think these light show quadcopters have 20 - 30 minutes of flight time.
It is impressive what they can do in the sky and fly so reasonable close to each other.

A lot of computing power to be sure. There are hundreds of copters in formation. Wonder what they spent to make this happen? Wonder too what they are selling?

I think there are several companies that dabbles in these swarm quadcopters and LED displays with them.

I have just argued on a YT channel run by the Danish military that instead of those F35 fighters we should build our own swarm drones on steroids, like cruise missiles on steroids able to carry a couple of missiles, and turn itself into a kinetic impactor if need be.

And have 1000 s of them

Belive it or not we actually have a good drone test center here, where many come to test their stuff.
And i think we should create Danish jobs and then people can buy our stuff instead.

I know its a bit morbid humor, but many Danes i assume got a rude awakening today, when 206 kilos of explosives ( true explosives not just a little black powder ) was found in a shed.
I still doubt it will snap people out of the huge fluffy pink dream world they live in, but one can always hope.

Not really a surprise to me though i must admit 200 kg in one place are a bit surprising but then again with the 2 arrested in the case, well not surprised at all then.
Though no one talking about terror,,,,,,,, yet, ,,,,,, but the stuff i bet is the same that have been used several times in Sweden and Denmark in the past years,,,,, in smaller quantities.
At least it was not in a apartment block basement storage locket it was found, though that would also not have surprised me.

It do look to be in a populated area, gymnasium - daycare and nursing home nearby too, i think it was one of the small sheds with red/brownish roof attached to these dwellings.

1 floor in 174 is what was swarmed by cops.

Last edited:
You would think politics is about being popular, BUT ! not always the case here.
The parliament are assessing a suggestion from citizens on a ban on ritual circumcision, and actually 9 out of 10 Danes are against it.
BUT ! the bill will probably not pass as no one want to have problems with our friends the sons and daughters of Cain, who do "go to town" on their sons.
Our PM and others which have expressed that they too was very much against such things, well they have done a 180 on this all of a sudden, claiming to " have become wiser"

I think it is funny in a ironic way how some things work. :)
And this just affirm to me that ALL religions ( practice and icons ASO ) should be banned in the public space, what people do in their own home i will not interfere with.

It is also funny how a slew of other countries are suddenly very interested in Danish local politics, and try to pressure our decisions makers, thats pretty bad form if you ask me.

PS: Regarding "citizens suggestions", if a cause can get 50.000 vote eligible citizens to support it then the parliament must look into the thing.

That government worker can probably alleviate too high blood pressure fast :)

Now if you would just be so kind to look up and this wont take long.

tumblr_o7okfxmQYy1uf49v1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7ok2tD3H01uf49v1o1_540.jpg

I would hire that guy.
tumblr_o7ojsvXaCu1uf49v1o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7oicaeJYC1uf49v1o1_640.jpg

tumblr_o7oi4mqH7D1uf49v1o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o75rrybnJP1uf49v1o1_500.jpg

All i can think off is desperado.
It sure as hell aint rocket scientist. :)

No vehicle here can be more than 2.55 M wide, except for refrigerated units they can be 2.60 M wide ( 8 feet 4 inches / 8 feet 6 inches )
Wider and you first of all need a permit, and maybe a lead out and follow vehicle, and the load also have to be marked sideways as it have to be if it poke more than 1.2 M out the back.

Plate should nopt have been obscured, people need to know who to steer close off, just like i understand Americans do with sex offenders,,,, okay maybe not that harsh, but people need to know.

I had the same dilemma a few years ago when I needed a 30ft ladder. Thank god for Amazon and two day shipping :)

Some things really are wort paying extra for :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back