Pics that make you smile

It would be nice if a Dane was that power level, but i think like the real 2 legged ones they are just photo shopped in for fun.

That might well work, if you do it often enough, or let the kid do it,,,,,, or else !

On Wednesday after working, and by chance it being what we Danes call santhans or what the British call Saint Johns eve.
Well as that Danish tradition ( also ) is tied to mass consumption of alcohol, we are of course not the ones to break tradition, so we had ice cubes on ice ( so they did not melt ) and then copious amounts and kinds of alcohol.
So it was a very merry evening,,,,,, well at least until the plastic lawn chair broke under me and i almost fell backwards into the fire. ( fortunately we are both trained firefighters and smoke divers, so we know our way around fire )

Well worth any Viking.
The fire getting lid up.

PS: Of course there was no witch getting burned on our bonfire, we respect alternative people as long as they respect us.
PPS: It was still a year since i last consumed alcohol,,,,, so i am still a good boy on that too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back