Pics that make you smile

Yeah the last part where if you can go thru a day and not soil yourself, everything is dandy. :)

Hehe yeah i saw that video some days ago, not bad, but probably not the kind of small living that will be any good in Denmark as we have 0 rock formations here.
Other places some people have made really cool houses in rocks.
This guy also set up real nice.

I photographed 2 amorous hoverflys..

hoverbovver2_4k_1800-XL.jpg

Paul.

Last edited:
There been a lot of dragonfly's around the new established " pond" at my friends place, actually they was there as soon as there was just a little water in it.
And it is a pretty small pond, cant have much more than 3 - 4 cubic meters of water in it

I wonder which of the dragonfly's are the air controller when they fly around linked up like that.

There been a lot of dragonfly's around the new established " pond" at my friends place, actually they was there as soon as there was just a little water in it.
And it is a pretty small pond, cant have much more than 3 - 4 cubic meters of water in it

I wonder which of the dragonfly's are the air controller when they fly around linked up like that.
lucky to have them around, they keep the mosquitoes under control

lucky to have them around, they keep the mosquitoes under control
But they might be around for having too many mosquitos because of the pond :eek:

Well someone had to be pessimistic and it was my turn :ROFLMAO:

Phil

But they might be around for having too many mosquitos because of the pond :eek:

Well someone had to be pessimistic and it was my turn :ROFLMAO:

Phil
Well, if it's a new pond and mosquitos show up because they've discovered a new breeding ground, then the dragon flies will show up because they've discovered a new abundant food source. Nothing to be pessimistic about. Just the natural order of wildlife habitat. The frogs oughta' show up any day now. :happy:

This is my kind of answer!

Snap 2021-07-06 at 22.45.21.png

A diesel will blow white smoke (unburned diesel fuel) until the engine warms up enough to burn all the fuel.
Driving it that way is fine as long as the engine will run.

His place is small potatoes VS the fact he live a few miles from the largest river here, and the lake made on it as they dammed it up at Tange town to make the hydroelectric power plant there.
But i assume these little flying guys are as lazy as any guy.

This is my kind of answer!

View attachment 57365

A diesel will blow white smoke (unburned diesel fuel) until the engine warms up enough to burn all the fuel.
Driving it that way is fine as long as the engine will run.
Always thought white smoke was vapor related, coolant leak, gray or darker is unburned diesel...including when you get sprayed from the vehicle ahead?

Always thought white smoke was vapor related, coolant leak, gray or darker is unburned diesel...including when you get sprayed from the vehicle ahead?
At a cold start white smoke is unburned fuel. Black smoke is wasted fuel that did not burn properly. Basically black smoke means there was to much fuel for the amount of oxygen available to burn the fuel so it turned into harmless and useless carbon. White smoke can also be moisture related but most times when a diesel starts it throws unburned fuel as white smoke. After getting warmer you can see white fog coming out of the tailpipe because of moisture.

I an firmly against written tattoos too, even if it is wise words. :)

Back